Pictures of the course

7th tee box at Frear Park in Troy. I joked with my buddy that this was the first time I ever felt like taking a pic there, and only because you couldn't see the course.

I grew up in Averill Park and used to play there quite a bit.

#18 at TPC Sugarloaf.

1384493_10202000942765808_1463576767_o.jpg

asuge3ym.jpg

Little mountain number 8. Par 4. 336.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

IMAG0453_zps68bb34de.jpg

IMAG0451_zpsac581775.jpg

IMAG0452_zps31f7098d.jpg

Took these at a course I love playing. Went for a look and to catch up with the pro and couldn't help but take some pictures. OTAGO GOLF CLUB, aka "Balmacewan"

Awesome course and the pictures just don't do it justice ay. So many good courses in Dunedin!

One of my favorite threads. Wow do I ever want to play in New Zealand. That's a great looking course and beautiful views.

Please tell me you made the putt. :)

Great shot!

One of my favorite threads. Wow do I ever want to play in New Zealand. That's a great looking course and beautiful views.

No joke there. I really want to visit NZ in general, not just for golf. It is such a gorgeous country.

Beautiful day in Texas.

I am a member up at St Clair so play most of my golf there but try and play balmac and chisholm park a few times a year.

If and when I nove back to Dunedin, I'll definitley join St Clair. I love Balmacewan but find it so snobbish.

No joke there. I really want to visit NZ in general, not just for golf. It is such a gorgeous country.

Great place to live. I have been here for about 15 months. Great golf, great people great countryside just about everywhere. If only the weather was a little better in winter.

Great place to live. I have been here for about 15 months. Great golf, great people great countryside just about everywhere. If only the weather was a little better in winter.

Hah we have that problem here as well - it rains and is cloudy for about 3 months straight!:excruciating: Are you near SaffaClint, or not so much? Can't see your location.

Hah we have that problem here as well - it rains and is cloudy for about 3 months straight!:excruciating: Are you near SaffaClint, or not so much? Can't see your location.

Not really that close. We definitely have better weather, I think. Never gets too hot in summer and I'd say I only wear pants for about 3 months of the year to golf. That said, I wore shorts and a polo to golf the other day and another guy in my group was wearing pants, a jumper and a beanie. Not sure if that speaks more for him or me.

Snapped a few today. Fall colors are starting to pop.
udagahu5.jpg
4e5evuhy.jpg

Great pictures. Love the views in fall.

Back