The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we've gotten a good amount of snow here as well... Our temps have been colder than what I'm used to but nothing like that... I've had the PGA going on for most of the weekend to cheer me up. I tried to watch football but it just seemed soooo cold and I already get enough of that.

You can just go away, War Eagle.

Thank you!

CoD: Ghosts

Trying to control so much, instead of just letting the Universe handle it's business. Need to chill.

Daughter either has a stomach bug or is allergic to pumpkin. We went over our neighbors house for dessert and she had some of my wife's pumpkin pie. She has been throwing up since around 10. I have changed the sheets and her clothes at least 4 times already. I really think it's the pumpkin because she is allergic to sweet potatoes and this is exactly the same thing that happened when she had them. Hoping for the best.

Daughter either has a stomach bug or is allergic to pumpkin. We went over our neighbors house for dessert and she had some of my wife's pumpkin pie. She has been throwing up since around 10. I have changed the sheets and her clothes at least 4 times already. I really think it's the pumpkin because she is allergic to sweet potatoes and this is exactly the same thing that happened when she had them. Hoping for the best.

Hang in there. :( asparagus does it to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Another sleepless night. This is getting really old, really fast.

I'm with ya Jordan. It really ruins the next day because I wake up late and feels wasted

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm with ya Jordan. It really ruins the next day because I wake up late and feels wasted

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I usually just take a nap during the day. My daughter gets up in 3 hours so waking up late isn't an option.

Ricky hope the baby feels better

Jordan sorry about the now sleep

Jrod I feel you man, but hold on bro you have a few more months

Ricky hope the baby feels better

Jordan sorry about the now sleep

Jrod I feel you man, but hold on bro you have a few more months

Stress level through the roof right now. Never like to see your kid sick but we leave Friday for our vacation. We were already freaked out a bit by leaving her. Just hoping she gets better and back to normal by then.

That is so tough Ricky. Hope she recovers quickly.

Shoveling. Gotta do it and I don't know that I can hit the neighbor's drives while I am out. It's effing cold.

At least it's not a foot like a lot of you all got.

Sorry to hear buddy. Hope she clears up fast!

Jordan, get some rest buddy!

The Official Rant of the Day

Another 10-12" of snow between today and tonight on top of the 10" already here. Looks like I'm going out to push my piles back more so I have room to move the new load of snow coming. Plus it's gonna be -32 with wind chill Tuesday and -17 on Monday. Probably set some record lows.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Another 10-12" of snow between today and tonight on top of the 10" already here. Looks like I'm going out to push my piles back more so I have room to move the new load of snow coming. Plus it's gonna be -32 with wind chill Tuesday and -17 on Monday. Probably set some record lows.
Be careful out there, Smackie.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I like snow but....gross.

Shoveling snow. I think I have shoveled about 3 tons already today and I still have to go shovel more later. Looking like about another 2 trips.

Found out today that Bud Light Lime-A-Ritas are not my thing. I'm apparently allergic to them as my nose became stuffy within minutes after consumption! Face felt flush and eyes itchy. I checked it out on google and there is something about certain drinks with alcohol causes the histamine in your body to overload. Anyways no more of that shat for me :beat-up::nono:

Dang OG. Glad everything is alright. Stay away from the fruity beers :act-up:

Dang OG. Glad everything is alright. Stay away from the fruity beers :act-up:

Thanks buddy and no more of that stuff! The allergic reaction from it feels as bad if not worse than a sore head :bulgy-eyes: Hmmmmm I will be watching the other beverages now to see how my body reacts. It might be telling me something :D

Found out today that Bud Light Lime-A-Ritas are not my thing. I'm apparently allergic to them as my nose became stuffy within minutes after consumption! Face felt flush and eyes itchy. I checked it out on google and there is something about certain drinks with alcohol causes the histamine in your body to overload. Anyways no more of that shat for me :beat-up::nono:

Your first mistake was drinking something called Bud Light Lime! The A-Ritas doesn't make it any better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back