#TheKing Is Here - 3rd Contest

Wait, I think I screwed up. We need exactly 20 words...no fewer? If so, can I enter again? Can I delete my post? Thanks

I read it as you have 20 words, meaning you can use 20 words, although you don't have to. I could be wrong. I did not use 20 words.

20 words or less.

Thinking, thinking, 20 words. Will get back to this tonight. Love the entry format. Already seen some good ones. Now, to find the right words.

Obviously, my attempt to imbed my tweet didn't work. Anyone want to PM me a reminder on how to do that?

To play #TheKing would be an epic dream come true and beyond words can explain http://bit.ly/1aXJwA8
#ImWithChad

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Obviously, my attempt to imbed my tweet didn't work. Anyone want to PM me a reminder on how to do that?

Dont worry about embed part VM. Just copy and paste what you wrote here.

I figured out how to imbed the tweet. Here is my entry!

#ImWithHarry in #TheKing

Sweet! Another awesome contest. Love seeing the entries and look forward to seeing who gets the next two spots.

Keep those entries coming guys!! This is an epic event, don't be shy!

Time to hit the 'Ponderin' Punch', so that I can come up with somethin' Grand! :drinks:

This should be a pretty awesome contest. Get those creative juices flowing!

Are there any handicap restrictions? do you need an official USGA handicap to participate?

Are there any handicap restrictions? do you need an official USGA handicap to participate?

Just an Albatross Club membership to be in the event, not to enter.
No handicap restrictions at all.

Exciting stuff, time to get the thinking cap on.

This event is going to be freaking awesome! The friendships, the rivalry, the hair, the rage all at an absolutely amazing golf resort! Come on people get those entries in!

egepy5y7.jpg

#imwithchad #theking #awesomeness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to see who else gets picked for the winning team! #imwithharry

Back