Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back on #4 fairway:

una8ure7.jpg

#6 Tee box:

ura3ugur.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy and Aaron: GREAT pics. I love that yardage marker 250 just hit it. Awesome.

It was mid-60s here and it felt great walking around.

Shot a 39.
Good round buddy. Played yesterday and it was WARM. I'm guessing high 50s, but the sun was out and we were playing in shorts and short sleeves. Hard to argue for November.

Some pictures from today's round with my pop at Chili.
ema5e2ut.jpg
uduhu3e2.jpg
yhy4utym.jpg
qetamuna.jpg
nunymage.jpg

Course was actually in pretty good shape too. Didn't play all to well tho, shot 83. First time playing outside since my surgery tho so I'll take it.

Jimmy, great pics. Must have been great to get out yesterday, the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Weird how the quality is low on some.

Last edited:
Got out again today. Looks like the last round of the season so it was especially enjoyable. Shot an 85 (44/41). Continue to bomb it off the tee. Just 29 putts. Irons weren't great but the short game was night and day from last time. Thank you Jimmy and Allan :)

Great pics, Aaron. Keep 'em comin. Glad you're having a good time in NC.

Nice job everyone! Just got home from WillowBrook..............I am completely convinced we should add this to our venue next season.Yes,Aaron,I was in short sleeves today(65 degrees!)

Here is the last picture I took. It is the approach shot to #8, a Par 5.

Finished the front 9 shooting a 38 (Par 36). Got about 4 holes through back 9 and thing really slowed down. Took 30 minutes to play the last hole and we ran out of time. Have to get ready for my flight tonight back..

evu2a3yb.jpg

Good round buddy. Played yesterday and it was WARM. I'm guessing high 50s, but the sun was out and we were playing in shorts and short sleeves. Hard to argue for November.

It was low 70s today. Felt great walking around without a winter hat.

Jimmy and Aaron: GREAT pics. I love that yardage marker 250 just hit it. Awesome.

I think it's pretty cool too! I actually think they have two of them on 2 of their par fives.

Got out again today. Looks like the last round of the season so it was especially enjoyable. Shot an 85 (44/41). Continue to bomb it off the tee. Just 29 putts. Irons weren't great but the short game was night and day from last time. Thank you Jimmy and Allan :)

Glad to hear it helped! 85 is not a bad way to hang the clubs up for the year at all!!

nice pics aaron, looks like a few tight holes!!! knocked it around w/ jimmy, as you guys can see, the course was nice for this time of year. sounds like everyone has been puting up some decent low year end rounds.

Great round Andy and way to end the season!! Good luck at the end of the week and be sure to post some pictures!

nice pics aaron, looks like a few tight holes!!! knocked it around w/ jimmy, as you guys can see, the course was nice for this time of year. sounds like everyone has been puting up some decent low year end rounds.

Thanks Mike! Course was tight but to be honest, I never really noticed. Had complete control of the driver today and was able to draw and fade on command. Some of the best ball striking I had all season.

And my short game was spot on. Had a couple of chips that I put within tap-in range. Your lesson was a huge help.

Great round Andy and way to end the season!! Good luck at the end of the week and be sure to post some pictures!

Thanks Aaron, it's gonna be a crazy week! Will definitely post the update on Friday.
After that 38 on the front 9, it's too bad you couldn't finish 18. From the sounds of it you would have had a great score on a tough course.
Have a good flight home.

Back at Conklin today, little windy but nice day for golf in November!
9e7ejy5a.jpg

9e7ejy5a.jpg

Looks gorgeous Rob!! Wish the weather was like that here!

Rob,keep that course in good shape..................can't wait to get back there!
Aaron,glad your trip was enjoying.

9e7ejy5a.jpg
I really liked that course, and definitely look forward to playing it again.

Just finished up, the course is still in great shape. I played like crap but it was still nice to get out, probably the last time for me this year.

To make a long story short, my brother has been battling cancer and we are doing a series of fundraising benefits for him over the winter. I'm hoping to have a benefit tournament there in the spring. Still in the very early stages of planning but hopefully you guys can make it and get your shot at the course at the same time.

Just finished up, the course is still in great shape. I played like crap but it was still nice to get out, probably the last time for me this year.

To make a long story short, my brother has been battling cancer and we are doing a series of fundraising benefits for him over the winter. I'm hoping to have a benefit tournament there in the spring. Still in the very early stages of planning but hopefully you guys can make it and get your shot at the course at the same time.

Rob - sorry to hear about your brother and hopefully he is doing well all things considered.

Definitely let us know the details on the Benefit Tournament as they appear and if I can make - I will be there.

Rob...sorry to hear that about your brother. Count me in for the tournament, and let me know if you need anything else in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back