2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf - Schedule

I can't wait for event sign up dates and details. Wife is on board for HH, Indy, Love is in Air, and Chicago. Lovin it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell her to share some of that support with my wife lol

Tell her to share some of that support with my wife lol

Get ur wife to an event she will see what it's all about and things will be easier in the future

Sorry for skimming, approximate sign ups for events start...?

Looking forward to Indy! Even more excitednto out my mediocore golf skills on display. Looking to rent a van and drive down with any THPers who live in the west or south burbs of Chicago

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

If I'm able to go to Indy, I would probably be able to take 3 others with me in the car. I'm sure Chicago area THPers will figure something out as the plans solidify.

If you are on the fence about attending an event, get off of it. I had the chance to attend the event in Vegas this year and it was so much fun meeting new people and playing golf with people who love the game. The event was so memorable I have committed to playing in at least 2 more events in 2014. Bridgestone was a fantastic sponsor.

I don't recall seeing anything in this thread or others, but is the cost going to be similar to last year? JB?

I don't recall seeing anything in this thread or others, but is the cost going to be similar to last year? JB?

Costs will come out when each event gets its own thread and is ready for signup.

I will say right now I want both OC and the championship. I wish hilton head worked but with my internship its a no go sadly. Excited is an understatement

I will say right now I want both OC and the championship. I wish hilton head worked but with my internship its a no go sadly. Excited is an understatement

Sorry to hear that partner. I thought maybe you'd slide down the coast and be at that one. It's going to be epic. See you at the other two though, hopefully.

It won't be the last one u attend..Once u get a taste u will be hooked

You guys have done such an amazing job im sure you are right. Ive put in my bid for the #THPMC and #THEKING so far and will be trying for lake charles. Thats 3 if I can get in. If by some miracle I get a tie in to pga national then I would HAVE to go to that! I think ill be broke by then lmao

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just joined the Albatross Club...looking forward to the Invitationals!

Same here Roomie, after Vegas I was hooked for life. And The courses we have this time for the events id just mind blowing.....PGA "freaking" National need I say more!!!

Mike Dean for President of the world!!!!!!

If you are on the fence about attending an event, get off of it. I had the chance to attend the event in Vegas this year and it was so much fun meeting new people and playing golf with people who love the game. The event was so memorable I have committed to playing in at least 2 more events in 2014. Bridgestone was a fantastic sponsor.

Like all THP events, Whatever the cost is, it will pennies on the dollar.
Just for the heck of it, I did a ball park figure on what the vegas event would have cost me on my own, lets just say the deal we got left plenty of money for gambling :)

Costs will come out when each event gets its own thread and is ready for signup.

I think Lake Charles might be doable for me! I've got friends in Lafayette I need to visit soon anyways! That course looks awesome!

We are pretty excited about the Invitational Schedule this year and heading to places that have not held Invitationals in the past.

We are pretty excited about the Invitational Schedule this year and heading to places that have not held Invitationals in the past.

Not just excited, you should be proud! What an awesome lineup of venues. This will be one helluva Series culminating in a Championship that will be off the charts!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

It's super cool to see THP and new locations and those locations are truly outstanding, double whammy!

Indy May have to be the place to go!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in for Indy!

I'll try to have some new jokes....

My game not being one of them!

I'm in for Indy!

I'll try to have some new jokes....

My game not being one of them!

What about Hilton Head? It's still cold up here that time of year!

Hilton head and ocean city also, then the championship!

Back