2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf - Schedule

I am having the same issue. Planning on going to Ocean City but I also want to go to PGA National and the SeeMore event. Not enough days or money!! ARGHHH
Ocean city I will see what we can do buddy...

I'm excited for the Indy event for obvious reasons. Its basically in my back yard... I do plan on a scouting trip to the course to do a Course Review thread on. The Fort is one of the top courses in Indiana and its a great Pete Dye/Ted Liddy design. You guys will be in for a treat playing that course.

I'm also planning on opening my home up to any THP'ers interested in a Friday night cookout/hangout. Always seems these are bit away from THP'ers homes, and for one to be basically in my backyard in would like to host THPers at my house for a nice cookout gathering...but this isn't the thread to discuss that. As it gets closer I will start a thread on it to gauge interest.

Let me know about those scouting trips. I will be happy to join you and get another perspective as well.

I am off for Indy and will be back fresh from Love is in the Air, trying to figure out how to make OC work with my anniversary earlier that week, and need to take off for the Championship.

Trying to decide between Lake Charles or Indy. I think Indy is the way I'm leaning as of right now though. Not sure if I'll be able to do both unless some seriously extra cash flow occurs between now and then.

Thinking Lake Charles may go quick. Seems everyone wants to head south ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Lake Charles is definately on the schedule...probably at least one more.

Lake Charles is definately on the schedule...probably at least one more.

Since southwest has Branson to Houston flights. If you fly to Branson I will pick you up at airport and drive us to Indy.
Then we could the same thing for lake Charles.
Let me know what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since southwest has Branson to Houston flights. If you fly to Branson I will pick you up at airport and drive us to Indy.
Then we could the same thing for lake Charles.
Let me know what you think?

Hmmmmm.....that sounds like that could work pretty good!

Call in sick :p

same pool of days to pick from.

Love the options for next year, turning one of them into a mini vacation methinks

Thinking Lake Charles may go quick. Seems everyone wants to head south ;-)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

This is what I have been thinking as well. I know that there are at least 10 of us from our DFW group that plan to attend. We have already talked about renting a big van with a uhaul trailer for the clubs and bags.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but is there an estimate for an attendance cap like last year?

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but is there an estimate for an attendance cap like last year?

There are no numbers released as of yet, but yes, events will have a cap.

Looks like Hilton Head will be a go for me. I'm wondering if it will be 2-man teams again like last year or something different.

Really wanna try for a spot to play at PGA National!

PGA National is a beautiful course. Would love to play that myself.

same pool of days to pick from.

Love the options for next year, turning one of them into a mini vacation methinks

Just one Mike? Shouldn't you be at all of them since you had such a hand in setting them up? You should get a fee pass for all that you do!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Going to try for Hilton head and the championship.. running outta vacations days and the year hasn't even started. . Lol

Cant wait for all the signups to start....itching to reserve my spots....now looking like I will hit 3 of the 4 only missing out on Hilton Head...but with the Adams event on March 1st and the Lake Charles event the end of March it would make it really tough to do Hilton Head too.

But 3 out of 4 is a pretty solid schedule.

Can't believe I get 2 events in March! What a kick start to the year!!

Can't believe I get 2 events in March! What a kick start to the year!!

I hope as well!!! Plus have my 10 year anniversary trip happening this month too....busy, busy.

Maybe I missed it bit has the date been set for sign ups?

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Man the Hills course at Palmetto Dunes is one of the best courses I've played, spectacular from tee to green!

Back