Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

I couldnt look at this thread last night..........BUT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Cant believe we have to wait for closure. And yes 7th season is the final season.

Kurt Sutter said he needed the big life changing event to send Jax into the final season but that!! Wow!!! I don't want to wait 6 months.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

6 months is going to be a loooong time to wait for some answers on this. My guess is Juice continues to go rogue and take down the entire SoA crew one by one as he continues to lose his mind. There's going to be an all out war in stockton and oakland.

So you guys think JAx is going down for the cops and Tara's murder?

So you guys think JAx is going down for the cops and Tara's murder?

I don't think so. It looks like he did it but I think Patterson knows that if he wanted Tara dead he wouldn't have done it so she could have caught him so easily.

Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy

Just a hunch, but I have a feeling the homeless woman who rummages thru the dumpsters (who I'm almost positive is the mother of the girl who now works for TM as part of a deal to work off the cost of he damage she caused when she broke the window) might stumble across an iron and fork used in a murder

I couldn't bring myself to delete this off my DVR. I may need to re-watch this tomorrow when I'm not so shocked.

Tara said to Gemma "Stick a fork in me, I'm done"..........

Tara said to Gemma "Stick a fork in me, I'm done"..........

Lol, I will never look at a turkey fork the same way again!

Mind. Blown.

That was a crazy way to end it for the season. Gemma is dead when Jax figures out she did it. Pretty sure we'll see Wendy and Jax together again as well.

I'm real excited for the prequel though. That will be fun to watch Jax as a kid (if they go that far) knowing what he has become nowadays.

Gemma's a psycho. What an ending, wow.

I have it dvr'd so I hope to watch tonight, can't wait

Lol, I will never look at a turkey fork the same way again!

I don't know if a carving fork will be kept in our house anymore and all sink water will be drained after dishes are done.

I don't know if a carving fork will be kept in our house anymore and all sink water will be drained after dishes are done.

At least they didn't make use of the disposal.

That was the worst sound I think I've ever heard...

Oh I don't even want to think about that.

Gee, you don't have anything to be nervous about, right? Right??!?!

Gee, you don't have anything to be nervous about, right? Right??!?!

Haha no I'm safe but Kurt Sutter knows how to make something so simple so scary.

Haha no I'm safe but Kurt Sutter knows how to make something so simple so scary.

Has he done any movies or just shows?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The big SHOCK for me was after the end. I knew the name of the writer & Kati was married to him but never seen him. And then to find out he is/was Otto....mouth dropped WOW

That is by far the most gruesome thing imo. So glad he didn't go that route

The big SHOCK for me was after the end. I knew the name of the writer & Kati was married to him but never seen him. And then to find out he is/was Otto....mouth dropped WOW

Ya I loved knowing that the writer and creator of the show was an actual cast member.

Quick little "did you know" here. Emilio Rivera, who is Marcus Alvarez in SOA, was originally casted to play the roll of Tig. Funny now that the final season is going to be based around the Mayan SAMCRO feud when for the past few seasons the Mayans were an afterthought

Has he done any movies or just shows?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Just shows. He was a producer on The Shield for a couple episodes

Back