2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

My wife has no interest in golf, so this is going to be interesting. She doesn't even know how to hold a putter. From what I have seen so far, when trying to make a 3 footer, she hits it about 30 feet, and when trying to make a 30 footer she hits it about 3 feet. I seriously think a 9 putt is a real possibility. I think my strategy is going to be to try to miss all the greens so that I can knock it close from the fringe.

You and I need to get paired up together. Your post actually got a chuckle out of me. My wife is doing this for one reason, and one reason only, for me. She has absolutely no interest.

Trying to get airlines tickets for the flight back and were probably going to be flying back from ft myers with delta. Then we still need a rental car from orlando to fort myers and we will be good. Less than two months away can't wait to get done there and see everyone. Anyone else going to stay a little longer after this weekend?

Trying to get airlines tickets for the flight back and were probably going to be flying back from ft myers with delta. Then we still need a rental car from orlando to fort myers and we will be good. Less than two months away can't wait to get done there and see everyone. Anyone else going to stay a little longer after this weekend?

We are staying at the resort Sunday night but have to catch a plane Monday morning at 10.

We are staying at the resort Sunday night but have to catch a plane Monday morning at 10.

Yea were planning to stay Sunday night to.

I am really excited about this event, I just love that we are getting significant others involved.

I will be sending out an email early next week to find out which significant others will be taking advantage of the spa pedicure that is included in the package.

This has probably already been talked about, but anyone's significant others really putting in some practice leading up to this?

This has probably already been talked about, but anyone's significant others really putting in some practice leading up to this?

I think folks are all over the place on this.

With Becky's 16 hour days she hasn't touched a putter. Hoping this snow melts and my back gets healed up so we can get out on a real green.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I am really excited about this event, I just love that we are getting significant others involved.

I will be sending out an email early next week to find out which significant others will be taking advantage of the spa pedicure that is included in the package.

Sweet wanted to ask what else is available with that. As my wife loves the spa.

The pedicure is included, and then your wife can add any other spa treatments she wants, they have a full spa there with all sorts of different services.

Going to surprise her and get her a package. Thanks Morgan.

With Becky's 16 hour days she hasn't touched a putter. Hoping this snow melts and my back gets healed up so we can get out on a real green.

Almost man! Better get healed up quick, just about go time.

Almost man! Better get healed up quick, just about go time.

Trying.....gotta cancel my lesson and practice again.... :-(

Were pretty excited to Morgan, and I know Jenn can't wait to get pampered down there while were out playing golf. I think she is doing more prep work for the spa pedicure than the putting she has to do lol. And I am pretty sure you got us staying at the hotel sunday night?

Were pretty excited to Morgan, and I know Jenn can't wait to get pampered down there while were out playing golf. I think she is doing more prep work for the spa pedicure than the putting she has to do lol. And I am pretty sure you got us staying at the hotel sunday night?

I have you staying Thursday night checking out Sunday. If that is different send me a PM and I will get that fixed with the hotel.

The pedicure is included, and then your wife can add any other spa treatments she wants, they have a full spa there with all sorts of different services.

Morgan, are we getting any kind of deal on these packages or are the prices listed on the website what we can expect?

The prices for the spa listed on the website is what you get. We included a pedicure in your package.

Ok, thanks, just wanted to check before deciding what to get her

Massage or wrap is always a good choice, they are my favorites.

Ok thanks. Would it be a fair assumption that they have 3ish hrs at the spa (while we play golf) and since a pedicure takes 30-45min we have roughly 2.5hrs of time to fill?

Where are you guys seeing the rates online? All I can find are PDF sheets with no prices.

Maybe I am dumb??

Ok thanks. Would it be a fair assumption that they have 3ish hrs at the spa (while we play golf) and since a pedicure takes 30-45min we have roughly 2.5hrs of time to fill?

They can have as much time as they want. I would think anywhere from 8am to 4pm really. Just depends on how much time they want to spend at the spa. I can't spend that much time because I don't sit still very well, but some people can spend all day there.

They can have as much time as they want. I would think anywhere from 8am to 4pm really. Just depends on how much time they want to spend at the spa. I can't spend that much time because I don't sit still very well, but some people can spend all day there.

Oh ok, I just looked at the schedule and didnt see anything for Saturday afternoon so I figured THP had something awesome up their sleeves for us to do.

Oh ok, I just looked at the schedule and didnt see anything for Saturday afternoon so I figured THP had something awesome up their sleeves for us to do.

We have a cocktail hour in a suite later that day, but your tee times are late morning I believe so you won't be done until around 4 or 5 anyhow.

Will the wives be getting the pedicure on their own schedule?

Back