THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

My goal now for Fantasy Football is just to not end up in the cellar. I thought I had a good team on paper, but they really disappointed this year.

My team initially looked decent on paper, now they look awful

Paper is only good for a couple things. And winning fantasy matchups isn't one of them lol what happened to #feelplayer ?

4 of the top 5 teams are in 1 division right now. Looks like head to head doesn't factor, just most points. My team needs to make up some ground. Luckily, I have a few favorable matchups going forward.

I have a really tough matchup this week. Jman has a really solid team and some pretty good matchups. This one could be interesting. I really need my guys to show up.

LIES! LIES! LIES!

My run is now over. Five in a row was nice, but Mike Hunt is a whole different challenge.

Your team needs to look good on a screen. :). Its the 21st century, We're using the ESPN website. Maybe that's the problem.

I'm feeling quite lucky, got dominated by like 50 points, but I'm still in first place in my division!

I have an interesting matchup this week, but I'm feeling good with Vereen and Harvin back!

I'm feeling quite lucky, got dominated by like 50 points, but I'm still in first place in my division!

I have an interesting matchup this week, but I'm feeling good with Vereen and Harvin back!

U should probably make some trades to keep the momentum going

Dropped from first in my division and second overall, to second in my division and fourth overall. And now FOUR teams in my division are tied at 7-3. First place in the other division is 8-2, with the next two teams at 7-3. That's 7 teams at 7-3 or better. Needless to say, this is going down to the very last week. And I don't like how my team is set up for that run.

LIES! LIES! LIES!

My run is now over. Five in a row was nice, but Mike Hunt is a whole different challenge.

I'm legitimately nervous for this week. The only positives would be that if Calvin Johnson gets points, so does Matthew Stafford, so that helps balance it out a bit.

I'm legitimately nervous for this week. The only positives would be that if Calvin Johnson gets points, so does Matthew Stafford, so that helps balance it out a bit.

I won't lie, this is what bummed me out the most when you got Stafford, I thought Megatron would be my legit chance to put up big numbers.

I think it'll be a tight one down to the end, I just want to give you a game and I'm happy. Gotta figure my D out though, I'm not starting my Chiefs going up against Peyton.

I have a feeling I will get SMOKED this week. Dooken has a SOLID team and I don't have Romo going this week. I think I will need a miracle here

LIES! LIES! LIES!

1/2 point....do it!

Dropped from first in my division and second overall, to second in my division and fourth overall. And now FOUR teams in my division are tied at 7-3. First place in the other division is 8-2, with the next two teams at 7-3. That's 7 teams at 7-3 or better. Needless to say, this is going down to the very last week. And I don't like how my team is set up for that run.

I agree there's a lot of good teams at the top and a few are going to miss out on the playoffs. I'm in 8th overall at 6-4 I'm not liking my chances, I like my team, just not enough spots in the playoffs. It's definitely going to come down to a tie breaker.

Well...I'm toast...not much I can do to make the playoffs this season it would appear. Not for lack of trying, and trading. I'll be back next season, and hopefully my draft won't be as good? ESPN gives me a A+ Grade and I start 0-5...guess that's football.

I agree there's a lot of good teams at the top and a few are going to miss out on the playoffs. I'm in 8th overall at 6-4 I'm not liking my chances, I like my team, just not enough spots in the playoffs. It's definitely going to come down to a tie breaker.

Well you just beat me by 2, thanks for that! You play two of the other top teams still. If you can pull those out that's huge. I play two more of them as well, but my team is aching.

Well...I'm toast...not much I can do to make the playoffs this season it would appear. Not for lack of trying, and trading. I'll be back next season, and hopefully my draft won't be as good? ESPN gives me a A+ Grade and I start 0-5...guess that's football.

Thanks for that teaser trade offer :D

Dean, you see my trade? Counter maybe and see if we can work something out. 2 for 1 type

no, stupid espn Im not getting emails, let me check

Dean, you see my trade? Counter maybe and see if we can work something out. 2 for 1 type

"If" I was to part with Green, it would have to include a legit RB

Nick Foles for Jason Campbell, in League 2. Are you effing kidding me?!?! I can't even get a counter offer for McCoy.

Nick Foles for Jason Campbell, in League 2. Are you effing kidding me?!?! I can't even get a counter offer for McCoy.
I haven't looked at the teams or their rosters but at first blush I don't get that trade.

Send that McCoy offer my way and let's see if we can work something out (bpfranks)

I haven't looked at the teams or their rosters but at first blush I don't get that trade.

Send that McCoy offer my way and let's see if we can work something out (bpfranks)

I think we are playing each other.Gonna be hard to trade you McCoy.

Back