What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
61AKXMYIzmL._SL1000_.jpg
Picked up this badboy on Amazon.com. Pyle Soundbox Splash bluetooth speaker, with a carabiner for hanging on my bag/from the cart. Not sure if it truly is golf gear, but it is for my golf outings.

THP Towel, soon to be bucket of range balls, and green fees.

14 Blue midsize Lamkin Utx with free shipping from GG. Took me all day to decide between blue or red.

I got the midsize UTx in black from GG as well. Great deal for Father's Day!

Bought a dozen yellow Callaway SuperSoft's. I played one my whole round as did my buddy Ole Gray, I gave him one and we have decided that you simply cannot lose these. No matter where we tried to hit them they were always in play. lol

Cobra Bio Cell+

New arrivals from TGW, all for $140 shipped!

2y5e8aju.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Dropped my driver off to have the head re-epoxyed.

Should have it back in 24 hours and no more evil 441 laughs daring me to hit next to a body of water.

Dropped off my black tie shaft to have the tmade adapter changed out for a Callaway one. Ohhh boy

Tap tap taparoo

Picked up this beauty today. Hope my streak of 100% fir with it continues!
aqe6uduj.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Picked up this beauty today. Hope my streak of 100% fir with it continues!
aqe6uduj.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cleveland makes some outstanding equipment. Nice pickup dude.

Nice grab, I still haven't hit that one

Bought a lesson....my head is spinning after a poor 9 tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bought a lesson....my head is spinning after a poor 9 tonight.

Stop waggling!!!

Stop waggling!!!

I wish the waggle was the problem. I didn't waggle a single time!

8 UTX grips - BOGO today

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

THP Towel is Sexy Green and THP Water bottle!

For the guys that bought the BOGO utx grips, did you enter the total amount that you want and they give you half off or do you enter half of the amount you want and they will send you the rest

Figured it out, got 6 black utx grips and some gripes coming. Also ordered a white THP towel!

Nice little brother, but dang you sure did hit the J40's good

On a good day I can game the J40s with no problems at all but when I'm off they don't offer much help compared to a larger iron. If the AP1s don't improve my iron game I'll go back to a players cavity.

On a good day I can game the J40s with no problems at all but when I'm off they don't offer much help compared to a larger iron. If the AP1s don't improve my iron game I'll go back to a players cavity.

I understand that's why I went to the apex, on a good day I could play the s55 well but when off the apex give me the forgiveness I need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back