Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 (unofficial)

Free pretty much any date/time, just need a couple days notice

Except for Sept 16/17.... those days I am away for surgery, and will be completely MIA.

Last edited:
Well if its a fri or sat than I would hope its around the 10oclock range

TTing

I wouldn't have an issue with that.

We've still got three weeks until the season. Throw out your good dates guys and we'll go with whatever works for the majority.

I'm fine with anytime. Just late at night would be better.

I will make whatever work.

no restrictions here, i'll make it work

I will make anything work but would prefer something around 9 - 10 est.

I would like to try the casual league and THX.

If we are talking dates, I've got a couple that would be ideal. The evening of the 16th, 18th, 21st, 23rd & 25th and any evening between 27-30th.

Are we going to use Yahoo?

If we are talking dates, I've got a couple that would be ideal. The evening of the 16th, 18th, 21st, 23rd & 25th and any evening between 27-30th.

Are we going to use Yahoo?

Yeah, I'll be setting up through Yahoo.

I would be interested in participating in one of the two leagues.

Stern, I apologize I missed your post a while back. You're DEFINITELY in, with a few more spots to go in the casual league!

Also: First post will keep getting updated along with draft date when decided upon.

Any new updates Dan?

Man, we are doing the rookie draft in my keeper league today..... waiting 4 to 7 hours for someone to make a pick annoys me.

Man, we are doing the rookie draft in my keeper league today..... waiting 4 to 7 hours for someone to make a pick annoys me.
That's way too long!!!

That's way too long!!!

Agreed. When we draft wirh a couple of friends if u take more than 10 minutes your picked is pushed 15 spots

It is now 4:09 pm.... and one guy is still holding up our entire draft. Of course it is the guy that doesn't check email, answer phones, show up on time to meetings, or generally participate..... I had two rookie picks, and have been waiting far too long for my final pick.

It is now 4:09 pm.... and one guy is still holding up our entire draft. Of course it is the guy that doesn't check email, answer phones, show up on time to meetings, or generally participate..... I had two rookie picks, and have been waiting far too long for my final pick.
Wow, that totally bites!

Can't you just remove him? Or is that a league where you needed an even number?

Clearly you guys need to set some rules moving forward in this regard.

Alright boys, let's get a time hammered down... Season starts early October so let's get this done before September ends.

Starting time potentials:

Sunday 22nd
Monday 23rd
Tuesday 24th
Wednesday 25th

--next weekend is THP Vegas Invitational--

Monday 30th

Quote with the days you can draft, and we'll select from the day that MOST can attend.

Any of those first days work for me!

Alright boys, let's get a time hammered down... Season starts early October so let's get this done before September ends.

Starting time potentials:

Sunday 22nd
Monday 23rd
Tuesday 24th
Wednesday 25th

--next weekend is THP Vegas Invitational--

Monday 30th

Quote with the days you can draft, and we'll select from the day that MOST can attend.

Back