Contest #1 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Massive congrats guys.

Dev that video was classic, loved it even though it was mocking #Team441 captain. :D

Congrats guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations guys, enjoy the ride.

Seriously huge congrats guys!!!!

Congrats to the winners, strong start the to the Legacy

Thanks! One of my goals through the lead up to #THPLegacy is to keep everyone in the THP community as involved in the whole process as possible, whether they are cheering or participating. I appreciate your investment already!

Oh and I found out my lovely wife showed my reaction video to her entire room of girls at her sister's 31 party (31 is a brand of designer bags they all spend money on while they hang out and do other girl things). Apparently many laughs were had at my expense getting more emotional than she's seen me be since our children were born. That's OK, its all worth it!

Oh that MrsG4L. Sounds like revenge is in order...

Oh that MrsG4L. Sounds like revenge is in order...

Yes, I should secretly video her when THP disney is announced.

Congrats McRock and G4L! Two excellent THPers claiming the first spots in the Legacy.

I'm very interested to see the journeys that you guys take. I know the destination will be unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats fellas, you guys are in for a treat!

Congrats McRock and G4L! Enjoy the ride. Keep sharing the emotions for all of us "hopefuls" out here following along.

Congrats guys.

Congrats McRock and Golf4Life! Great reaction videos.

Awesome video and beard, Ricky.

Congrats guys.

Congrats fellas! Saw the tweet last night while at a late Christmas party so I'm a little behind on sending the congrats

Hey McRock and Golf4Life, how did you sleep last night? I think I would be afraid it was all a dream! Looking forward to following along and hope I'm lucky enough to be a teammate!

I know that McRock guy! Congrats fellas.

Hey McRock and Golf4Life, how did you sleep last night? I think I would be afraid it was all a dream! Looking forward to following along and hope I'm lucky enough to be a teammate!
Sleep was limited. But i woke up ready to get to work.

~Rock

Not great! And as you can see by the time now, having some trouble tonight too! I'm still getting used to being a part of this epic event. What we know so far is incredible, and I'm betting we don't know the half of it. Good luck to you in the remaining contests!

Bonus entry

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421080362407.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421080362407.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah when I looked I posted on the wrong one thanks

Back