sm!ish

Reaction score
Handicap
hi guys

im in a position to pickup a new set of Nike CCi forged for a pretty good price (AU$600). I understand these irons have illegal grooves, which is not a problem for me. My question is, does anyone (or has anyone) here play these irons and can you post some comments? I play off 25 and was originally going to buy some TM Burner's and I am still leaning towards these, however if the Nikes are nice clubs I will take a look. I can't play them until next week, so would like some reviews first.

edit: i might also point out that they shafts are rifle shafts, as i believe stock are dynamic gold

Last edited:
This will be my third year w/ mine. I love them.

They are more of a players iron, however, so if you want big time game improvement irons, they're probably not for you.

The feel w/ them is unmatched, IMO. I have yet to hit anything that is better for me. That's why, every year all of these nice sets of new irons come out, I just never have much of an inclination to even try them out.

I'm just that happy w/ my CCi's.

The weighting, softer steel, and looks of them are all things I love about them.

played them for 2 seasons and everything NikeGolf said is true concerning these irons. the feel was fantastic but they are not the type of irons i'd recommend for a 25 hcp'er. mishits with the CCi's are not very forgiving and perhaps you might want more forgiveness? it's really entirely up to you, but if i were playing off 25, i'd lean toward the burners, but that's just me.

thanks for the replies so far guys. i really am after a forgiving GI iron. so what you're saying is what I suspected. I'm being pressured to look at these irons because they are a great set, although they may not be a great set for me right now

Back