Miura's New Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Japanese golf-club manufacturer Miura Golf-which has been making the world's highest-quality forged irons for 43 years - announces the introduction of two putter models to its 2009 product line. Each putter will form part of Miura Golf's Series 1957. Series 1957 will be a collection of Miura products which will reflect Mr. Miura's commitment to producing the absolute finest golf equipment. 1957 represents the year in which Mr. Miura began his career in the golf business and his pursuit of the perfect set of irons.

First off the line will be two new putters. The KM 350 is a classic Blade model while the MP 005 and MP 006 offer a traditional design familiar to most golfers. Miura's Series 1957 putters confirm that it is possible to match looks with performance. Miura putters all undergo the same forging process as the Miura irons. Each model's milled face is extremely forgiving resulting in unequaled feel and distance control. The forgiveness at impact also reduces skid, resulting in a truer roll of the ball. The Miura craftsmanship is evident in these new toe-weighted offset putters, which each feature a classic oiled-chrome finish that complements each putter's soft visual features.

"The Series 1957 putters were designed for players seeking the very best," says Katsuhiro Miura, Miura Golf Inc.'s 66-year-old founder and director of manufacturing and product development at his manufacturing facilities in Himeji, Japan.

"We're very excited about these new putters," says Miura Golf Vice President Bill Holowaty. "Katsuhiro Miura is a master craftsman and his putters are works of art that feature looks and technology that will boost confidence and help golfers feel the ball and roll their putts more smoothly and, consequently, improve their scores."

I saw a picture of these putters the other day-beautiful. I might have to try the classic blade

a solid forging from one of the finest forging houses in the world...

2008putter-km350.jpg

2008putter-km350-back.jpg

2008putter-km350-top.jpg

Be You Tee Full

that putter just looks so pure. i would probably get one if i could try it out first, cuz i dont want to drop big bucks on something i have no clue if i like or not

• Admin
AK,
That is a great outlook to have.

yes... not a cheap stick, at all

Any chance you will be able to review one or both of the putters?

• Admin
GB,
We should be reviewing the KM 350...But it will not be for about a month.

How much.

Just confirmed. We will be reviewing this putter come early next year.

Thanks TCT

Just confirmed. We will be reviewing this putter come early next year.

u and tct are so lucky. i wish i still lived in florida so i could help with reviews haha

He still lives a little far away. But he was kind enough to help out on a few of them.

well if i was him i would for sure be back for the miura putter review haha

Back