Wines for Bro-in-Law

worst_shot_ever

I leave big divots
Reaction score
So I just bought a couple bottles for my brother in law, who sponsored me on the driving range while I was in Austin for a week at Thanksgiving (he's a member and gave me his ball key). I sent him a bottle of 2005 Radio-Coteau Timbervine Syrah and a 2004 Walter Hansel Winery North Slope Pinot Noir. Hope he likes them -- I've had other wines from each producer and have heard good things about these two bottles in particular. If I'm lucky, maybe he'll open them when I'm visiting again! :angel:

So I just bought a couple bottles for my brother in law, who sponsored me on the driving range while I was in Austin for a week at Thanksgiving (he's a member and gave me his ball key). I sent him a bottle of 2005 Radio-Coteau Timbervine Syrah and a 2004 Walter Hansel Winery North Slope Pinot Noir. Hope he likes them -- I've had other wines from each producer and have heard good things about these two bottles in particular. If I'm lucky, maybe he'll open them when I'm visiting again! :angel:

Good payment and a great plan on how to end up drinking it!

I have experienced both of those bottles and they are both great.

can you play "slap the bag" with them?

all jokes aside... classy gift

Thanks! I've got many more trips to Austin in my future, and with his assorted free rounds coupons and driving range key, it's definitely in my interest to keep him happy!

Back