Boo Girl Wants Her Own Thread

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
Hi this is Boo Girl [Boo]. Here are some smilies I like::flowers4u::love::zdance:
I like this smilie the best::present:. It makes me think of Christmas.

My favroite golfer is Paula Creamer,I only like her 'cause she wears pink.[I'm not really a fan of pink anymore.]

Merry Christmas!
Good-Bye!​

Merry Christmas Boo Girl!

Merry Christmas Boo Girl !!

animated-dancing-santa.gif

I like Paula Creamer too!

paula_creamer_06lopez_3.jpg

This is Boo agian.I hope everyone had a good Christmas/good day.

:comp: This is my mom all day long.

For Christmas I got light green golf balls that say Boo Girl on them.
I got them from "Santa"
Thanks for the NORAD SITE!
Good-Bye!!!:sad:​

I hope you had a good day yesterday too Boo. I hope Santa brought you everything on your list.

I hope you had a good day yesterday too Boo. I hope Santa brought you everything on your list.

Paula Creamer is amazing... hopefully I'll get to meet her at the 2009 PGA Show!

She will be there with either Sundog or her main sponser just like last year I am sure.

She will be there with either Sundog or her main sponser just like last year I am sure.

yes! hahahahahahahahaha someone is happy now

This is Boo agian.I hope everyone had a good Christmas/good day.

:comp: This is my mom all day long.

For Christmas I got light green golf balls that say Boo Girl on them.
I got them from "Santa"
Thanks for the NORAD SITE!
Good-Bye!!!:sad:​

Hi Boo Girl! :wavey:

I hope you had a fun Christmas.
santa3.gif
christmastree1.gif
grinningelf.gif
christmaswreath.gif
rudolph.gif

Are these your new balls?:
:golf:
th_296546_sm.jpg

Bye!
funnyface.gif

Last edited:
Hi Boo Girl! Keep golfing, we need even more great girls out there!

Your mom showed me a picture of you golfing once, you looked awesome out there. I hope you keep wearing pink and making those balls fly!

Hi Boo Girl!

I hope you had a fun Christmas.

Are these your new balls?:
:golf:
th_296546_sm.jpg

Bye!
funnyface.gif

Yes, thoose are my balls. Heres a picture of my golf ball[the part that says Boo Girl.].
[from CfC: thumbnail at bottom; lousy shot] :brb:Talk to ya later!:crying::cute::sad:!​

Hi Boo Girl! Keep golfing, we need even more great girls out there!

Your mom showed me a picture of you golfing once, you looked awesome out there. I hope you keep wearing pink and making those balls fly!

Hi Julie-
It's Boo.
Do you like to golf? I don't I LOVE to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to yalater!:wavey:

[From CfC: had to delete some of Harry's images to post this; sorry]

Dance To The Gummy Bear Song!!!

Dance To The Gummy Bear Song!!!

Hi everyone,Boo here.

Here is a song I am addicted to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47EUaIFrdQ

[it wouldn't let me embed; youtube ineptitude strikes again--CfC]​

Hi everyone,Boo here.

Here is a song I am addicted to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47EUaIFrdQ

[it wouldn't let me embed; youtube ineptitude strikes again--CfC]​

Claire-

Just copy the part after the = sign. Yours would be Z47EUaIFrdQ

Click the youtube button:
youtube.gif

which inserts youtube tags [ youtube][ /youtube]

then paste the part after the equal sign between the two tags: [ youtube]Z47EUaIFrdQ[ /youtube]

Taa-daaah:

[youtube]Z47EUaIFrdQ[/youtube]

Except they don't allow embedding for this particular clip. Oh well.

That's what I did, and when I pressed "play," I got a message that I didn't have permission to embed or something.

Even I learn that process. Eventually.

Edit: See? Not as dumb as she looks!

Hi Julie-
It's Boo.
Do you like to golf? I don't I LOVE to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Boo!

I love to golf too! Sometimes I get frustrated and mad at myself when I don't hit as well and far as I'd like to. I need to remind myself it's a game and you get better when you try! It can be tricky, but it sure is a lot of fun!

I went golfing today and had a really good time!

That's your hand holding the "Boo Girl" ball, right? I LOVE that glove - how fun!

Your friend,
Julie

Well, the alarm goes off at 4:00 am tomorrow, and we head to the slopes for a week. With any luck, Boo will have found something else to do by the time we get back. But she's been loving the attention--thanks so much.

Well, the alarm goes off at 4:00 am tomorrow, and we head to the slopes for a week. With any luck, Boo will have found something else to do by the time we get back. But she's been loving the attention--thanks so much.

I think it's time for Boo Girl to get her own account. But maybe mom could keep the password.

I think it's time for Boo Girl to get her own account. But maybe mom could keep the password.

I think we let her forget about it. The child likes attention entirely too much.

1/4/09​

Boo is talkin'! woohoo!!! Do you like the font? Golf is one of my favorite sports.I also loveskiing. For one week [Starting On Saterday] my family went skiing.[Except for The Kid he snowboards.]

If Harry is reading this should I start snowboarding?

:beauty: It says It's beauty. I don't think this is very beautyful.:giggle:

From,
Boo!
P.S. I didn't mean to ask Harry's opinion only, He's just the only person I knew who snowboards on this website.

Boo, you are more creative than anyone here. If you want to get into acting, dancing, or any other arts, they're my specialty!

Boo is talkin'! woohoo!!! Do you like the font? Golf is one of my favorite sports.I also loveskiing. For one week [Starting On Saterday] my family went skiing.[Except for The Kid he snowboards.]

If Harry is reading this should I start snowboarding?

:beauty: It says It's beauty. I don't think this is very beautyful.:giggle:
From,
Boo!

Boo,

I used to ski, but my friends talked me into snowboarding and I haven't skied since. Now I'm a snowboarding instructor.

I love snowboarding because when there is a lot of fresh powder, you feel like you are floating.

But the decision is up to you. They are both really fun and there is nothing wrong with doing BOTH!

MBLBS-smaller.jpg

Is that you Harry? Or a general snowboarding pic?

Hi From Boo! :brb::wavey::wavey::wavey:[The wavey is to say GOOD-BYE!!!!!!!!!][for NOW!]

Back