Good pop up golf nets

jnug

Reaction score
I have gotten to the point where I am am fully convinced that the only way to warm up for a round is to hit real golf balls. However all of our local ranges open later than I need.

I would like to find a good pop up net. I want it to be a pop up because I want to be able to throw it up and take it down fast. I do want it to be a good durable net though. I realize the penality is probably cost but that is fine. I am willing to pay for a good pop up that can be put up and taken down quickly. I would like it to have a target as well.

It looks like Callaway makes one but I am not sure of the quality not having seen one or used one. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

My neighbor has the callaway net and likes it. It is always up though. He only takes it down in the winter.

If you don't mind my askin' does he keep it up in one place or move it when he is done. Maybe that is what would make the most sense for me, just move it off against the house when I am done instead of putting up and taking it down. That is presuming moving it is actually easier than taking it down only having to put it up again. I suspect it would take some moving around without causing any breakage.

Heres a disclaimer- dont buy a walmart net. Thing'll be full of holes in a week.

Back