JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting field this week. Could we see Geoff Ogilvy win again? I do not think so. But there are many that could win this event.

Looks like Ogilvy continued his good play from last week. It's just the first round though. It funny though, I had been out of the golf scene for so long I am still getting used to these names on the leaderboard.

Good to see Azinger out there.

• Admin
And he is sporting the Bionic Glove!@!!!!!

I really doubt if he can get it done, but I'd like to see Letzig get a win this week.

It won't be on today's broadcast because he barely made the cut yesterday and, therefore, had an early tee time today, but Tadd Fujikawa shot a 62 today (course record is 61) with 9 birdies and 1 bogey (31/31) and is currently T1.

The overnight leaders have yet to tee off today, but still, nice run for Fujikawa to put him in contention.

EDIT: By the way, Fujikawa (5'1", 110 lbs.) made the field through the Monday qualifier.

• Admin
I know he is 5'1 but are you sure about that 110 lbs? He looks rather chunky and they even compared him to Ian Woosnam last night.

Did you hear them mention his story? Apparently he was born severely premature (2 lbs). The fact that he is now playing PGA level golf has got to be pretty inspirational to parents of premies.

• Admin
It was a great story.

I know he is 5'1 but are you sure about that 110 lbs?
According to Wikipedia, which is the most credible source I know, he is 155 lbs. Make sense to me, he looks a little pudgy.

That Greenside Lanai makes it look like someone put a trailer park on the 9th hole. Ive seen some cool looking houses built out of old sea boxes, but that is not one of them.

You read my mind Gasman.

its great to see tadd fujikawa having a good day. also, shigeki marijuana is playing pretty good and you haven't seen much of him lately.

Wrong Name!

its great to see tadd fujikawa having a good day. also, shigeki marijuana is playing pretty good and you haven't seen much of him lately.

ROFLMAO, Ganga what's on your mind bro?

AJ,
That is a question you never want to ask him.

AJ,
That is a question you never want to ask him.

Okay I'll take your word for it. Getting back on topic though, is Tadd sponsored yet? In an interview last year he said him and his parents were considering some offers, but I never heard anything beyond that.

I know he is 5'1 but are you sure about that 110 lbs? He looks rather chunky and they even compared him to Ian Woosnam last night.

Just regurgitating the info from TGC's pre-game show. Sounded a little light to me as well.

Z. Johnson looks great tonight. He could run away with this one. Rooting for Tad but +2 already does not look great.

I know Tadd is on board with Chikara wedges.

Kate Moss, I mean Charles Howell just took the lead with some great golf today.

Kate Moss, I mean Charles Howell just took the lead with some great golf today.

Except you can't call him that anymore. He put on 18 lbs of muscle in the off-season and doesn't look like an alien anymore. He's almost normal looking!

P.S. Am I the only one who cracks up every time they say "log-jam"?

Probably, huh?

I have seen him listed at 6' and 150 lbs, someone feed him lol.

Good to see Adam Scott back in contention again.

It looks like that new training aid is working well for him.

Spoiler
kate-hudson-scott-129-1.preview.jpg

Back