Ugh not another glove

hollywoodjack

The next JACK nicklaus
Reaction score
I am really kind of getting tired of either looking for a new glove, or having to buy another, does anyone else go through gloves like there is no tomorrow? I just got a mizuno glove after a lesson saturday and after I practiced at westchase it had already developed a tear. Any suggestions/comments?

The Bionic Glove stays in tact a little longer.

I quit going through gloves so quickly when I stopped gripping the club so darned tight. I've been playing the same glove for 3 months now (Titleist Cabretta leather)

http://www.titleist.com/accessories/gloves/players.asp?bhcp=1

I've got another one plus a Bionic on deck for when this one gives up the ghost.

You can get them for half price if you pay attention at the golf store, and buy a blemished one (my last one had a tiny black mark in the palm, big deal)

I play full chord grips so you can imagine how many gloves I go through... on a hot, humid summer day a glove may only last me a single round before it starts to wear through

I play in humid FL and have been using the Bioinc Glove for over 3 months now with no sign of wear.

I play in humid FL and have been using the Bioinc Glove for over 3 months now with no sign of wear.

yeah, that's a pretty thick glove though... I can't wait to get my hands on their new pro version from the show

yeah, that's a pretty thick glove though.
I had the same problem with the Bionic. It makes my hand feel too cramped. When does the pro version come out?

I had the same problem with the Bionic. It makes my hand feel too cramped. When does the pro version come out?

yeah, it helped my hand a while back when I was having some issues with my left hand but yes, in general I find it to be a tad to think

the new pro version is nice! they were giving free ones at the demo show but we were so busy I forgot to go back and get mine!

no idea of a date... jb is your man for that

I know a guy, a senior tour top 10 player, who puts a band-aid in between thumb/forefinger on his glove. I asked about it (I would've bought one for him if he didn't have the money) and he says he always does it and always has. He does it even before they rip.

has anyone ever used the Fit39 gloves? i really like em. they have a different feel to them and are very light. they come in some really cool colors too. i think their site is fit39shop.com
L39RedBlk.jpg

L39NavyWhite.jpg

I use the footjoy sciflex. Though for some reason it gets much dirtier faster than my other gloves it has held up to all types of weather. I've gone maybe over a dozen and a half rounds with it already.

I quit going through gloves so quickly when I stopped gripping the club so darned tight. I've been playing the same glove for 3 months now (Titleist Cabretta leather)

I used 2 gloves all last year, 1st one was a Callaway & it lasted for 60-70 rds before being replaced by a TM glove which is still holding up beautifully.

Same deal as Gummi, relaxed the grip & gloves last a long time.

If you are going through gloves so quickly, something is wrong with your grip. You are probably gripping the club too much in your palm and not enough with your fingers.
I wear a Mizuno Retroflex and Im still using the original one that I bought back in September. It has over a dozen rounds of use on it and it still looks like new. No rips, no tears, hasnt started turning black and hasnt gotten slick.

I also go through gloves like crazy, I would suggest trying the Ping M-Fit or Nike Tour Dri-Fit (I believe that is what they are called) I use those 2 gloves and those hold up pretty well for me.

Back