Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Congratulations Claire!

Congrats for spending WAY too much time in here! LOL
049.gif

It wouldn't be the same without you (is that good or bad?!)

Congratulations Claire!

Congrats for spending WAY too much time in here! LOL
049.gif

It wouldn't be the same without you (is that good or bad?!)

I'll agree. :banana:

Anyone up for some :cake: to celebrate?

I do like cake. But again thanks for being here Claire.

Thank you for NOT calling this thread "Strange Internet Woman." :banana:

Cake is good. Particularly if a) I don't have to bake it, and b) there are no candy sprinkles involved.

Julie, men do some nice things. They take things down from high shelves and put out the trash and sometimes even make coffee. On a really good day, the dirty clothes even make it IN the hamper. Even though we're perfectly capable of doing all that ourselves, it's nice when someone else does it. (Okay--so my expectations are low. I like being pleasantly surprised.)

Thank you for NOT calling this thread "Strange Internet Woman." :banana:

Cake is good. Particularly if a) I don't have to bake it, and b) there are no candy sprinkles involved.

Julie, men do some nice things. They take things down from high shelves and put out the trash and sometimes even make coffee. On a really good day, the dirty clothes even make it IN the hamper. Even though we're perfectly capable of doing all that ourselves, it's nice when someone else does it. (Okay--so my expectations are low. I like being pleasantly surprised.)

:disdain: OK...I'll give you that much.

You gotta admit though, courtship is weak compared to where it once was.

:disdain: OK...I'll give you that much.

You gotta admit though, courtship is weak compared to where it once was.

What is dinner at Mcdonald's and a trip to "makeout mountain" not good enough for you? :beat-up: :blob:

Do they have the McLobster?

In honor of Claire's 500th post, the International Husband of the Year Awards

:shock: You take your women to McDonald's first?

I havent eaten McDonalds in over 20 years... so I guess I would go straight to makeout mountain. :desire::devil:

Back