MO_Hacker

At the drag strip
Reaction score
Handicap
DragRacing
Anybody watching this weeks PGA event?
Spoiler
My local guy, Michael Letzig, is leading after 3 rounds.:blob:

yah, i just saw Duval bounce it into the drink. that guy is a riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, with a heaping mound of conundrum. everybody talks about John Daly, yet Duval's issues seem so not self inflicted. feel sorry for the guy. man, if he could pull this off.

Very similar to the story of Chip Beck from a few years back.

I watched part of the coverage last night after Trick-Or-Treating with Twerpy. They keep focusing on Duval, I don't think he can pull it out. He lacks the mindset (willingness and go-get-em attitude he once had, too many lackluster seasons in between) I'm hoping to catch a re-run of today's coverage, and see the finale tomorrow.

another rain delay! could you imagine a 7 man playoff

I wonder how they would set that up?

Very good question. It will be interesting.

Did anyone see Robert Allenby's plugged ball below the lip of the bunker at the back of the 18th?

Oh my goodness; equal leader, going for his first win since about 2002, two second placings this year & he flies the green with his approach & plugs it in that way. From T1 to T7 in one easy step.

Did anyone see Robert Allenby's plugged ball below the lip of the bunker at the back of the 18th?

Oh my goodness; equal leader, going for his first win since about 2002, two second placings this year & he flies the green with his approach & plugs it in that way. From T1 to T7 in one easy step.

that was a great up and down from there... I thought when he first stumbled he was going down in that sand, he kept himself up there though

Back