scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Downloaded a pro mode course about 35 miles away where my bro-in-law are going to play when we can. Lots of courses in the larger neighboring areas in which I plan to span out my region this upcoming year.

Anyways, after it was downloaded and I hit the preview mode...I started to laugh...in a wonderful bewildered amazementized way:D

Scary cool:alien2:

It is right there! I love the arrow keys to pan left/right, forward/back, as I go left and right at any given time, so the pro mode is a HUGE plus over the other GPS units I've seen. Why? Because I don't care if the typical drive leaves you 180 to the pin when I might be 30 yards over in another fwy:D

Seriously, this thing is just amazing! Believe the hype!

I was sold on rangefinder, no need for GPS and honestly a regular gps is neat, but nothing compared to this!
Here's the kicker...think what you will, but one look in person at this with all the options and the pro mode and YOU WILL buy one; or find a way to buy one!

I cannot believe how far technology has come.

uPro, you have a customer for life. I am going to show everyone I can how great this is!

Sorry no pics, my camera isn't capturing the pro mode too well, I'll try tomorrow in different light if I can.

So folks, don't walk, but run to buy one of these! And with the holidays here, I cannot think of a better gift for someone. Buy them clubs, they are traded or sold within weeks, something like this will be used for years.

Once again, thank you THP and thank you uPro!:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

Wait till you get to use it on the course and see about the pinpoint distance feature. Where you can move the cursor to any location and it gives you the exact distance. Glad you like it.

You better bring this with you when you come down to FL.

You better bring this with you when you come down to FL.

Oh, it is too cool to actually use, I plan to just use it at home:D

Back