scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Anyone see these, I think they are older models actually. The Bow Tyes? I love the looks, took a shot and bought some on the cheap from the bay, but...1/2 size smaller than I normally wear. If they work, awesome, if not, someone is going to get some shoes cheap:D
I just think they look cool.
I think the Pumas look spiffy as well.

We will have a review on the new Puma's shortly. I have never tried on the Oakleys, but some like them a lot.

I just hope they run alittle big! Usually for most shoes my normal size is right on, but in golf shoes they seem to run a little different on me for some reason.
Just keep that WTS forum open JB!

What size did you order them in?

I have some, they're all black. They're comfy. They did take a couple of rounds to break in, plus some range time. Now they're all-day comfortable.

Being black, they get hot in the summer sun, but otherwise are pretty awesome. I've really enjoyed them, and they're the best shoes I've had so far.

11.5 coming.
Gummi do they run true, big, or small to size? ANy clue?

at my local outlet they are ALWAYS dirt cheap, I have seen the same pairs for months. Like their hockey gloves, which were 225+, they did not grab a hold in the hockey or golf market

Really. I got these new for $43 shipped.
If they don't fit I'm going to send you on a shopping spree for me DD.

haha... 43 is not bad at all. I'll check in and see what they have! It's only about 20-25mins away

Yes, sometime when your over that way. I got the brown and whites, if I like them and determine the right size, a pair of black ones would be cool as well.

They were pretty close to true to size.

Back