Carrot Cake. Mom always told me to eat my vegetables.

A well made red velvet cake cannot be beat in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A well made red velvet cake cannot be beat in my eyes.

Agreed!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We have this thing around here in my family called striped delight, it's a graham cracker crust and then layers of chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding and whipped cream, it's amazing!

We have this thing around here in my family called striped delight, it's a graham cracker crust and then layers of chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding and whipped cream, it's amazing!

That sounds really good.

Yes.... my favorite is dessert.... any dessert

So yesterday my wife brings me a giant cookie as congratulations for making the Grandaddy team.
What is your go go to or favorite dessert?
I am a huge pumpkin pie fan!!! Anytime of the year I will eat it.
ecbe8dbfd72ff9f5bd711e5dde77f0ae.jpg

Pumpkin pie is my absolute favorite! Has to have a buttload of coolwhip though lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My aunt makes a Death by Chocolate trifle dessert that is amazing. It has devils food cake that is soaked in Kahlua crumbled in the bottom, chocolate pudding on top, homemade whip cream, then caramel drizzle and broken Heath bars sprinkled on top of that, then layered about 3 times!

DBC.jpeg

It's a hard toss for me between pecan pie and rhubarb pie.

Honourable mention to a Basque burnt cheesecake for pure ease of construction.

Boston Cream Pie.

3-way split for me between chocolate mousse cake with proper ganache, devil's food cheesecake from Junior's or my wife's homemade brownies(best i've ever had and i'm a brownie snob...and she didn't have to threaten me to make that statement).

Homemade Reeses... until I saw how much butter goes into them! (I still can't pass it up though)

Hagen Daz chocolate chocolate chip..., or Oreos, especially if they're in the freezer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Chocolate cake
Chocolate chip cookies
Brownies
Strawberry shortcake

Granny's banana pudding.

ho-made banana cream pie

Peanut butter oatmeal bars with dark fudge topping - sugar coma onset

I like a good oatmeal raisin cookie and or carrot cake. Can’t really turn down cheesecake either.

Bourbon Pecan Pie, followed closely by banana pudding, and strawberry pie.

Back