You do realize that's gonna be more than a "fix" and flip right?
Had a few that were in worse "visual" shape than this that were fix and flips. Unfortunately upon further investigation, this had work done previously with subpar materials and was unable to be saved.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Had a few that were in worse "visual" shape than this that were fix and flips. Unfortunately upon further investigation, this had work done previously with subpar materials and was unable to be saved.

I could see that just from the pics. Especially coming from Michigan!

I could see that just from the pics. Especially coming from Michigan!
The level of degradation that we deal with here is ridiculous. I got lucky that my Impala is from NM and never seen salt

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I could be convinced to drive it to Canada for the right price.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Haha while I'm a rare lover of the SN95, I'm not in the market for anything except diapers and children's toys.

Forgot to post my recent progress on my pile. Got the engine harness reworked and half of the chassis wired.

73562be85f2ac7c606878febfd63d071.jpg
381a97f03a7f2fdb42f658f986735074.jpg
d44687ff4921ddba952712f6d9fb16fb.jpg
7618aea857a7a63efadcaf4945268456.jpg
e8ba30a9805c570a47ff30957b81d327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha while I'm a rare lover of the SN95, I'm not in the market for anything except diapers and children's toys.
What size diapers does the kid wear? I'll fill up the car with diapers and golf stuff and drive it up. Give me $12k for the diapers and golf stuff and you can have the car FREE!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forgot to post my recent progress on my pile. Got the engine harness reworked and half of the chassis wired.

73562be85f2ac7c606878febfd63d071.jpg
381a97f03a7f2fdb42f658f986735074.jpg
d44687ff4921ddba952712f6d9fb16fb.jpg
7618aea857a7a63efadcaf4945268456.jpg
e8ba30a9805c570a47ff30957b81d327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Painless wiring for the win!

Painless wiring for the win!

.....no Painful wiring on this car. The engine harness is reworked original engine harness from the donor car the drivetrain came out of...01 SS Camaro.....and the chassis harness is American Autowire.

Man, the pic of the right side of the engine with the headers show how well designed the headers are. Looks like they are sucking exhaust out of the engine even when it's not running. Very efficient.

Man, the pic of the right side of the engine with the headers show how well designed the headers are. Looks like they are sucking exhaust out of the engine even when it's not running. Very efficient.

Thanks. Yes, they fit very well

Thanks. Yes, they fit very well

The valve covers look great too man. Super clean look without having to relocate the coils. The car is coming along nicely!

The valve covers look great too man. Super clean look without having to relocate the coils. The car is coming along nicely!

Thanks. Yes, I wanted a smooth clean look. They are from Greening Machine in Alabama.

Thanks. Yes, I wanted a smooth clean look. They are from Greening Machine in Alabama.
What size is the tb?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Making a lot of progess lately.....

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Nice work. I'm kinda new to the site so I'm coming in toward the end. My son is sales manager at the place where "Chasing Classic Cars" is filmed. I've been around and have had a number of special cars. Never Muscle...Usually foreign and fast and or sexy. Have always loved the late 60's Camaros though.

Dannnggggggg!!! That's a clean Camaro.
Nice work. I'm kinda new to the site so I'm coming in toward the end. My son is sales manager at the place where "Chasing Classic Cars" is filmed. I've been around and have had a number of special cars. Never Muscle...Usually foreign and fast and or sexy. Have always loved the late 60's Camaros though.

Thanks. This has been an 8 year full resto. Not one bolt hasnt been turned and isnt new. Its been one hell of a journey I can tell you that.......and its finally starting to show the fruits of my labor. I still have a laundry list of things to complete but slowing checking things off. Right now im fighting a throttle position issue, but im close on that.

My plan is to finally be driving it in the spring!

Funny thing is, I have another one sitting waiting for the same thing after this one is done!

Massive labor of love....Enjoy.

So I really havnt been very active here lately as my focus has been strictly on my project car and not so much my golf game at the moment. Been making great strides and its starting to look like a car again rather than just a metal shell. To say I'm getting excited is an understatement. Still a ways to go, and not rushing anything, but I have 2-3 issues to overcome that I have run into then it will be on its maiden voyage for the first time since 2011. The windshield and back glass is getting installed this Friday along with the original stainless trim that goes around them I had polished and small dings and dents takin out.

car4.jpg

car3.JPG

car2.JPG

car1.JPG

Last edited:
Back