GolfTravelDude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• SKLZ Mini Practice Balls plastic Don’t go over the title ‘MINI’ of SKLZ Mini plastic practice golf balls. These mini golf balls perfectly work for the batter of any ages. Its bright yellow color makes them highly visible in the ground.

These mini practice golf balls are lightweight so they will not damage anything at your home or backyard. The SKLZ mini plastic practice golf balls have been reviewed much time as durable one which can withstand multiple beating.
    These mini training golf balls are perfect for your kids practicing at your backyard. However, so far, these balls have achieved an excellent reputation for its instant feedback and well mimicry of an actual golf ball flight. So you might also want to give it a try then. Pros

Mimic very well of the real golf ball flight
    Gives you perfect swings
    Great for backyard practice
    Good for kids
    Durable
    Cons

Smaller in size
    Dent very easily
    Why SKLZ Mini Practice Balls plastic?
    It’s an indisputable fact that if you are someone having an issue with the smaller size of a practice golf ball then better simply avoid this item. But if not, then you are more than welcome to give it a try at least. You are going to love it!
    GolfTravelDude
    GolfTravelDude
    I have a Quick Up driving net. It sets up in 2 minutes and has a solid 8' by 8' target area. I set it up on my back deck with a large pad and instant range. Thanks for message re practice balls. I'm just not a fit.
    mygolfclub
    mygolfclub
    Welcome Bro,It's ok.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back