Happy Canada Day to the Canadian THP members

Rusty Dave

#staffproto
Reaction score
Handicap
There are a few of us on here. Proud Canadians. We take the ridicule from our friends down south but they all love us. We apologize a lot and apparently we sound funny.

This old commercial from Molson Canadian sums it up.

https://youtu.be/pXtVrDPhHBg

Enjoy your day fellow Canucks.

Have a great holiday and if I were you I’d head to Golf Town for some of those amazing TM t-shirts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 holes this morning, and off the course by 10:30.
Went to Canada Day festivities at 11 am that would be described as poor at best.
Pool party in the back yard with the kiddo this afternoon.

It was a good day.

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians. Hopefully everyone was able to enjoy the day around family and friends for some beaver tails and maple syrup.

We're heading to Canada on Wednesday to celebrate summer with family I pretty much never see.

Dear Americans; While I appreciate that we are all free to celebrate the 4th wherever we want, please do so in your own Country so the border wait isn't horrifying for me on Sunday. Much <3

Happy Canada day you fellow Canucks!

Had an awesome day off with the family in absolutely perfect weather.
18 holes this morning with a fun money match. Teed off at 7:10 and finished at 10:15, 3 guys walking and having a good time.

Happy Canada day!

almost fireworks time

3XV2RY3.jpg

yes I'm on my roof

We ridicule with love, eh.

Hope you all had a wonderful day out on the course!

Happy Canada Day folks. We just happened to be on the last night of our Alaska cruise tonight and were in a very festive Victoria, BC before returning to Seattle in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Belated Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada day fellow Canuckelheads. Had a fantastic long weekend hope everyone else enjoyed there’s

Back