Censorship and moderation on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbertc13

Mizuno Staffer
Reaction score
Handicap
Not really a big deal just really getting annoyed.

I listed something for sale last year and could bump away as much as I wanted because I was an AC member. This time I list something and bumped it because I thought I was allowed to. JB messaged me and all was good. Then I list something else and am replying to someone who posted in my ad. I check later and that reply is gone.

So let me get this straight, I’m not allowed to reply to someone who’s posting in my thread asking a question. That constitutes bumping the thread?

Cmon man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Answering questions are always allowed. Saying things such as “still for sale” or “PMs responded to” and others are absolutely considered bumping.

We spoke last week when you posted the last ad, I kindly explained the marketplace rules.

Anybody can sell anything golf related, if they want to be able to bump their ads, similar to a featured ad elsewhere, we offer the Albatross Club which Is our community philanthropic initiative. If someone doesn’t want that, they can still list items for absolutely no charge but bumping of those threads (despite how creative some want to be with it) is not permitted.

Cam-I’d consider you an online friend that I hope to meet someday.

This place is awesome. Take a deep breath and I’ll try to remember being your age again. Lol!

If you want to have heavy handed anything head to that place that doesn’t enjoy them some me. You know where I’m speaking of. If you don’t I’ll, lol, send you a reminder ball, lol.

I know now you can navigate both, but there’s only one that you will when you’re my age.

Doesn’t matter anymore. I sold everything I was trying to sell anyway. The premise of what had happened pissed me right off. Sorry to have an outburst but I felt like I needed to open my mouth. I’m done with this topic and this thread.

Lock it down if you could Mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back