Womanizer- Brittney Spears

Two good songs Dyna.

Poker Face- Lady Gaga
Just Dance- Lady Gaga
Addicted- Saving Abel
My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
God Love Her- Toby Keith
Womanizer- Brittney Spears

Dent, really? Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson and Brittney spears? I don't know man...

I'm listening to Let it Rock- Kevin Rudolf for the 15th time in a row. It's my "I'm pissed off about my day, this helps me take my mind off of everything."

Scratch that, 16th time.

iPod's still on shuffle, these are the last 5:

Split Lip Rayfield - Never Make It Home

Hank Williams - Honky Tonk Blues

Tripping Daisy - Brown Eyed Pickle Boy

Pat Green - If I Was The Devil

Nine Inch Nails - Terrible Lie

I'm listening to Let it Rock- Kevin Rudolf for the 15th time in a row. It's my "I'm pissed off about my day, this helps me take my mind off of everything."

I actually think that song's great, but don't you just hate how it ends? Talk about starting strong, then completely petering out.

I actually think that song's great, but don't you just hate how it ends? Talk about starting strong, then completely petering out.

Yeah, but if you put it on repeat then it's not too bad.

Dead and Gone- TI

Whatever you Like- TI

Heartles- KanYe West

Love Lockdown- KanYe West

One More Drank- Ludacris

You think I'm a bit into rap?

Time To Pretend - MGMT
One Blood - The Game
Hero - Nickleback
Far Away - Nickleback
If Today was your last day - Nickleback
I'd come for you - Nickleback

and Ya 907 I know, it was my "I feel like a girl" day

Time To Pretend - MGMT
One Blood - The Game
Hero - Nickleback
Far Away - Nickleback
If Today was your last day - Nickleback
I'd come for you - Nickleback

and Ya 907 I know, it was my "I feel like a girl" day

The fact that you have those days kind of scares me, I've never had a day where I felt like a girl...... :confused2:

Those songs are nothing, I'm usually into a little more Spears, Some Sara Bareilles, Katy Perry etc etc :D

I'm into hardcore gangsta beats yo!

I listen to alot of that too, I like it, but mainly cuz all of my friends have Subs in their cars. I have TI's new CD, but I got bored of it really fast. I'm more into hardcore deep bass rap than the New Akon kind of stuff. Although Kayne's new stuff is pretty good

Robo Cop
Paranoid
Heartless
Cold as Winter
See You in My Nightmares

I listen to alot of that too, I like it, but mainly cuz all of my friends have Subs in their cars. I have TI's new CD, but I got bored of it really fast. I'm more into hardcore deep bass rap than the New Akon kind of stuff. Although Kayne's new stuff is pretty good

Robo Cop
Paranoid
Heartless
Cold as Winter
See You in My Nightmares

You forgot Love Lockdown.

And my car has a pretty sick stock bass. Like with A Milli and Got Money by Lil Wayne, it's really bumpin'. But my friend bought 2 10" subs for his car, and then found a good deal on 2 17" subs so he got those, so I think I'm going to pick up the 10's off of him.

a Milli is always the first song you should play when u get subs. Thats how you show off the bass :D Love Lockdown is good as well.

Right now I'm really into slow rock for some reason. I suddenly started to love Nickleback, their new stuff is unreal.

a Milli is always the first song you should play when u get subs. Thats how you show off the bass :D Love Lockdown is good as well.

Right now I'm really into slow rock for some reason. I suddenly started to love Nickleback, their new stuff is unreal.

They are okay. But I love A Milli, its a great song, and it's actually been one of my nicknames in soccer FOREVER.

They are okay. But I love A Milli, its a great song, and it's actually been one of my nicknames in soccer FOREVER.

I don't think anyone where I live likes it anymore, it's been so overplayed everywhere nobody can stand to hear it.

I don't think anyone where I live likes it anymore, it's been so overplayed everywhere nobody can stand to hear it.

Haha I love it.

"Collapse" - Rise Against

How pathetic is this--I listen to NPR on the computer and audio books in the gym.

Oh--you were asking about music? :confused:
will you marry me....golfer, npr, audio books...what kind of volvo do you drive...LOL... just kidding about the marriage..i am already married...but i completely dig the npr, and books.. i am the same... my wife HAAAATES going anywhere in the car with me on satudays......LOL!!!!

will you marry me....golfer, npr, audio books...what kind of volvo do you drive...LOL... just kidding about the marriage..i am already married...but i completely dig the npr, and books.. i am the same... my wife HAAAATES going anywhere in the car with me on satudays......LOL!!!!

Taken here as well, though I'll break your heart by telling you I drive a nine year old minivan. My kids groan at Car Talk.

Descendents- Milo Goes To College & ALL!
Radiohead- Running From Demons, How Am I Driving & Comlag
Grateful Dead- Nassau Coliseum 3-27-94
Skinny Puppy- Rabies
Pink Floyd- Meddle

actually, i think my secretly listens to car talk...she acts like she don't but i can see her laughing out of the corner of my eye....

Just Saturdays? My wife hates riding in my car any day of the week. If it's not a sports talk radio show, i might just be listening to talk radio or country. She hates everything I listen to.

Taken here as well, though I'll break your heart by telling you I drive a nine year old minivan. My kids groan at Car Talk.

You had me at mini van. :in-love: :tongue:

Currently I'm listening to "Party Like a Rockstar" by Shop Boyz. :alien2: :alien2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back