The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man an unreal call I just took at work today. My Dad NEVER calls me during working hours unless something is wrong so when I saw on the phone that he was calling I instantly got nervous.

Come to find out my Aunt (early 70s) fell down the stairs last night (they have a farmhouse so my guess is it was quite a few of them) and unfortunately she never regained consciousness and passed away this morning.

Absolutely stunned and in shock still, my heart goes out to my poor Dad who has now lost 2 siblings unexpectedly in the last 6 years, and my poor cousins who lost their mom in the blink of an eye.

Just cannot comprehend and fathom what they are all going through right now, hoping to talk to everyone later to express my condolences.
Sorry to hear Mike. Lots of bad going on lately, sucks.

Yo! Chillin like a villain. Hows you?

When this snow melts we gotta hit up Lake Padden or something.

Absolutely! Been swimging clubs i side, but man i need to get out.

Having spent time in ohio and up here, i prefer here.

Don't let Cannondan hear you.

Haha no doubt!! I much prefer california if i could find a way back down there, but it is not bad here most of the time. Right now just blows.

Oh, I agree Ohio blows a fresh one.

That said, it'd be way more fun if you guys were here.

I actually liked it when i was out that way. Always enjoyed visiting and bummed i dont get to any more for work.

Absolutely! Been swimging clubs i side, but man i need to get out.

Having spent time in ohio and up here, i prefer here.

Glad you’re swinging a club! I need this snow to go away so we can get out on a course again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late night THP. My sleep schedule is effed up.

Glad you’re swinging a club! I need this snow to go away so we can get out on a course again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man. We need to play again. I am determined to plqy more this year and get better.

I absolutely hate that I can't find a viable solution to send iMessage communications through my PC.

Sell the PC, buy a Mac?

Sell the PC, buy a Mac?

Hahaha I’ve got a MacBook Pro (which is apparently massive if you ask @jb).

My daily driver is a custom built pc and it’s not going anywhere. It’s awesome.

I’m delaying going to work today as long as possible. Rumor has it that a delivery is due this morning. Rumors are fun when true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back