Almost warm enough to play!
03581dae6199e64cb2754ae63692a9ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68 yesterday, 27 right now with 6" of snow. Might be the 1st missed weekend this winter. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

40cm of snow and 100km winds for tomorrow. Might as well plan to work from home.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

87 here yesterday but only gonna be 60 today, have to put the shorts away!

Today is the first day I've started to feel hopeful this may be true!

39d01547fd3dcd30bedf174f5cd68ab5.jpg
A couple days like that, then a couple inches of snow overnight made for some godawful roads. Been over freezing the last few days though, so things are gradually melting!

So after getting dumped with almost 60cm on snow Monday, we received another 10-15 overnight and it's still going.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

100% chance of rain in the forecast for this weekend will most likely keep me off the course. Dang rain.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Slowly but surely melting here, but unless we get some serious rain it's still going to be a while before all the snow is gone.

For the next ten days the forecast doesn't have up dropping below zero!!!! Hope it continues and we start the golf season early.

We have had record setting snow in Bend, Or this winter. It just reemphasized why I don't live in the Northeast anymore! For the 1st time in my life I had to shovel my roof!!

Well, it's gradually getting there. Warm enough to golf the last few days. Now just need the damn snow to melt!

64f132547f5e82c26ec009f7dd0d33fb.jpg

Winter what?

276f5ea88cc98efb9783bd2b5cb11880.jpg

We had snow Friday night and yesterday. It did not stick but still...

Really can't complain much here...best golfing winter ever. Played in late November, January and February and March is looking pretty good too.

Snowing again, this is such horseshit!

c545f9bc80fc3ffc155e260cdf7443e4.jpg

High of 61 degrees tomorrow and low of 11 on Friday...friggin roller coaster temps this winter.

No snow here in chicagoland. In fact, we're under a tornado watch. What a strange winter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Starting to think winter might never end.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Starting to think winter might never end.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Yup, gonna be high in the twenties and snow for the next week but these short blasts of unseasonably warm weather have been awesome. I've never played golf in January and February til this winter.

Back