2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

Are able to post who each person picked? Just curious what voodoo dolls I need to start working on

Leaderboard

gEcSXN1.jpg

I think all of our picks except the 2 Sergios made the cut. Should make for an interesting weekend

I'm gonna have this thing locked up by May at this rate! :alien:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So who won?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Can I not sub out Marte because that game was supposed to have already started? Wish it would send notifications when games are PPD.

Can I not sub out Marte because that game was supposed to have already started? Wish it would send notifications when games are PPD.

Nope I've been burned by that multiple times.

Yah same here. I hate it

So once it's postponed they lock? C'mon espn!

Side note, I'm getting pretty good at this bridesmaid thing.

Whats the point of the DL if we cannot use it? I have three people on DL and cannot place one of them in it. I dont care if its 10 day or not DL is DL.

Whats the point of the DL if we cannot use it? I have three people on DL and cannot place one of them in it. I dont care if its 10 day or not DL is DL.
Click manage DL at the top

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WTF......ok see I am used to Yahoo, when someone goes on DL your dropdown box automatically accounts for it.

Well sorry for being all DBaggy about that, but thats a bit frustrating.

One more question when they come off of DL, will ESPN let you know and you have to make roster moves?

WTF......ok see I am used to Yahoo, when someone goes on DL your dropdown box automatically accounts for it.

Well sorry for being all DBaggy about that, but thats a bit frustrating.

One more question when they come off of DL, will ESPN let you know and you have to make roster moves?
If you have notifications yes. It would say something like so and so is on your DL but is listed as not Injured.

So once it's postponed they lock? C'mon espn!

And now I tried taking Cain out of my lineup and managed to change tomorrow instead, and if course Marte is on my bench and played early, ugh. The app is kicking my ass!

And now I tried taking Cain out of my lineup and managed to change tomorrow instead, and if course Marte is on my bench and played early, ugh. The app is kicking my ass!

And... If course he goes deep.

Anybody have a 1B up for grabs?

Back