2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

Joey Gallo or Cody Bellinger
Might be interested in Gallo, worried Bellinger has been exposed with a giant hole in his swing. I'll take a look.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok now I have OF for trade after completing the one with Icey last night. Still looking for pitching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Streak is now at L5...

That's more like it, Severino!

Been on vacation for a little while so I am back. Everything going smoothly looks like!

Moose has 9 AB tonight!

The streak hasn't been kind to me this month, hoping for a bounce back this last week or so.

I'm struggling mightily with it.

It seems we are all in the same boat. I think March Madness drove last months totals way above average.

This month sucks for the streak. I can't catch a break once a losing streak starts. I've had a couple -250 picks lose. It's nuts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What is the process if two people end up with the longest streak for the month?

Missed the no no last night but was happy to see those stats come in lol.

Looks like arsenal is gonna hurt me to start today.

Being at a streak of 9 I want to pick smart from here on out, checked a lot of props since Sunday but nothing stands out. Finally went with LA over Miami tonight. Only thing I could see worth chancing, everything else looked 50/50

Also the more Miami loses, the more their chance to win increases, so even the LA pick is maybe slightly better than 50/50

Being at a streak of 9 I want to pick smart from here on out, checked a lot of props since Sunday but nothing stands out. Finally went with LA over Miami tonight. Only thing I could see worth chancing, everything else looked 50/50

Nine is very solid!

Anybody interested in Haniger or Lorenzo Cain? I've got too many OF.

Taillon started if the season so promisingly...

Whoops...
e83eb6da1b63230de25553a129374fe5.jpg

looks like i'm going to be able to hold off ottawa trying to catch me in total wins this month on streak. I thought he might have me last week when he went up 3. there was some brutal luck this month oddswise. congrats to anyone that had long streaks. i'm still hoping to get that blue star today if all goes my way.

looks like i'm going to be able to hold off ottawa trying to catch me in total wins this month on streak. I thought he might have me last week when he went up 3. there was some brutal luck this month oddswise. congrats to anyone that had long streaks. i'm still hoping to get that blue star today if all goes my way.

Yup, looks like...

Most Wins - Ozzman
Win % - Tuscon
Longest Win Streak - Still up for grabs!

Yup, looks like...

Most Wins - Ozzman
Win % - Tuscon
Longest Win Streak - Still up for grabs!

if you win this one and next, you can still squeak the %

Back