The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Hopefully this is a turning point for the Yotes.

That is straight domination for a early early Cup contender for “some” people ?

That is straight domination for a early early Cup contender for “some” people
The Yotes were facing their former goalie who let in 4 of the first 7 shots.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

That makes more sense. Did the lightning not show up or did the Yotes actually play well and shut them down and create chances.

That makes more sense. Did the lightning not show up or did the Yotes actually play well and shut them down and create chances.
I believe we outshot the Coyotes, I turned it off at 4-0 but it was fairly evenly played up to there, we had taken 3 penalties that tilted the ice but had shut them all down. It was mostly a case of missed opportunities by the Bolts shooters and a sieve between the pipes on the other end.

Domingue seems to be an emotional guy, I'm guessing just a little too amped up.

Yeah just giving you Bolts fans a hard time ?

Nothing game for the Bolts but Phoenix can still use it as a building block.

And no Hedman, I think he's such a difference maker it's noticeable when he's out of the lineup.

Matthews out 4 weeks. Someone send me some oxygen.

I'm assuming shoulder or collarbone, maybe scapula?
Shoulder. Not much for details outside of that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Shoulder. Not much for details outside of that.

Just another ridiculous side note of the NHL. If the NFL can list injury specifics, so can they.

Just another ridiculous side note of the NHL. If the NFL can list injury specifics, so can they.
I'm sure more will come out. Guessing it's a couple networks just trying to be the first to report.

I'm sure more will come out. Guessing it's a couple networks just trying to be the first to report.

Ya think? Leafs will probably report it as UBI until he returns. Teams don't give the details of an injury unless it's season ending, and even then it's usually vague.

Ya think? Leafs will probably report it as UBI until he returns. Teams don't give the details of an injury unless it's season ending, and even then it's usually vague.

I'd assume just regarding what tests have been done, which can provide some insight and allow for some speculation.

Usually in the regular season they say what’s wrong when the playoffs start it’s upper or lower body. Back in the day people would target the area of the injury now days with all the Nut huggers they hardly hit let alone target an a jury. It’s tome for the nhl to change.

Usually in the regular season they say what’s wrong when the playoffs start it’s upper or lower body. Back in the day people would target the area of the injury now days with all the Nut huggers they hardly hit let alone target an a jury. It’s tome for the nhl to change.
I think you mean preseason. They've never said what the injury is during the regular season. And you're right about why they did it in the past, but nowadays there's no way you could get away with targeting an injury anymore.

The Leafs looked horrendous last night. If that was any team other than the Flames, that game would have been 7 or 8 to 1.

The Leafs looked horrendous last night. If that was any team other than the Flames, that game would have been 7 or 8 to 1.

how long until we see lose for Hughes signs in Toronto?

how long until we see lose for Hughes signs in Toronto?
Oh I'm sure a couple of people talked about it as soon as Matthews got hit.

Oh I'm sure a couple of people talked about it as soon as Matthews got hit.

the fanbases in Toronto and Montreal are funny, a few good or bad games can swing things so far away from reality.

the fanbases in Toronto and Montreal are funny, a few good or bad games can swing things so far away from reality.
It's the worse thing about being a fan of either team.

Sabers have 12 first round picks in the starting line up.

Sabers have 12 first round picks in the starting line up.
They were bad for a long time. Lol

What a terrible elbowing call on Eichel. NHL refs bad as ever.

Back