Last week of the season.

1st game: 171
2nd game: 207
3rd game: 300

Yep, 1st one ever. I've had a 298 but this is the 1st time I've finished it out.

Congratulations on the 300!

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Congrats on the 300!

Congrats on the 300! That's an accomplishment most people will never have in their lives.

Last week of the season.

Yep, 1st one ever. I've had a 298 but this is the 1st time I've finished it out.

Congrats!!!!!

tap'n from my big as Note2

Last week of the season.

Awesome, congrats! Still looking for my first 300...and hole in one for that matter!

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Last week of the season.

Congrats !!!

Great 300 I got mine about 12 yrs. ago, but I,ve since given up bowling. But, someone I work with wants me to bowl for their team next fall season. I don't know, equipment and lanes have changed so much since I last played. I,ve seen some recent sites with equipment and I,m intrigued. Looks like getting the ball to hook is a little easier now with all the different coverstocks of balls out there. I may come out of retirement.

Congrats TGTT!! The second one is easier.

Congrats tgtt!! That's awesome. Still haven't had one and I don't bowl nearly as much as I used to. Always been one of my goals to bowl a 300.

Last 3 games of the season last night. What a rollercoaster of a series. If I would have been playing in a 9 pin no tap tourny I would have thrown a 300, 290, 300...BUT I wasn't. Instead I was leaving 10 pin after 10 pin! Plus the backs were so dry it would dive left of the 10 right before. I haven't missed that many 10 pins ALL YEAR. I honestly think I missed 8 in three games. Ended up throwing a 193-172-226 : 591....only missed the pocket and left two pins standing once. :banghead:
Glad the season is over...time to focus on golf and softball!

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

And those are the nights I usually watched a guy smoke the face all night and shoot 680 while I smoked the pocket all night for 580..

That or the straight rolling rt.hander striking on Brooklyn side all night.:rolleyes:

I was doing that last week, Brooklyn? Strike, pocket? Splits.

Reminds me of Tadashi70 expectations thread, someone said you get upset with a good result to them, well I was missing my mark and getting Brooklyns and strikes and I'd be upset.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I was doing that last week, Brooklyn? Strike, pocket? Splits.

Reminds me of Tadashi70 expectations thread, someone said you get upset with a good result to them, well I was missing my mark and getting Brooklyns and strikes and I'd be upset.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Yeah missing my mark and getting a strike is upsetting to me. I was never happy unless it was high flush..

Question, would something like Gamer Grip be against the rules?

It's just a lotion the dries out your hands, I see people using powder for the same kinda thing, though chalk would add some lubricity to.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Nah..its legal. I use Non-Slip by progrip.

You know, I might try it golfing next time. But I really like it when I'm bowling.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Getting ready for the last set this season

Getting ready for the last set this season

Good luck, I think we have two weeks left.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Just shot 207 for the 1st game. Clean..9s & Xs
Edit to add: lost my game :banghead:

7 in a row, 8 total. 257

Well I was having a good game til I found the gutter twice in the tenth. 147.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back