SWAG Putters Thread

Don't feel like you should not participate because your opinion may not be the same as others. The dialogue is always welcome around here. This is definitely one of the more polarizing brands in the market.
Yup. Because someone brings a counter point to your point, doesn't mean one should shy away. We as a society do that far too much today.

SWAG is polarizing. Its in your face. Many hate it. Its why I love it, but I respect those who don't.

I really want that galaxy cover in the picture. But I want to save my pennies right now to get a putter, so it was a pass on the membership for me.
We need to talk. I need to thin some out.

Don't feel like you should not participate because your opinion may not be the same as others. The dialogue is always welcome around here.

I wish that was the case but I've never had that feeling with this forum. Appreciate the sentiment though BigDill. Thumbs up to you.

Regarding the SWAG brand...I just find the current demand intriguing. I'm more following along just to see the madness and how fast items go...it blows my mind. I think the rush people have on the release times is a chemical reaction and quite addictive. I know you guys can feel the nervousness when you are trying to checkout quickly. It's something that I have to pull back from and walk away or I'll get sucked in.

gotta be a 300 count, the pink (sorry, FLAIR) swag stuff usually goes first

It could be that with four items up at once people were hurrying to get the club membership or ball marker and didn't want to take the time to add multiple items.

I ended up with the membership and the pink skull. My wife used the computer to get the skull while I used my phone for the membership. She even had to do the pick the squares with a car in it deal to prove she wasn't a bot.

I wish that was the case but I've never had that feeling with this forum. Appreciate the sentiment though BigDill. Thumbs up to you.

Regarding the SWAG brand...I just find the current demand intriguing. I'm more following along just to see the madness and how fast items go...it blows my mind. I think the rush people have on the release times is a chemical reaction and quite addictive. I know you guys can feel the nervousness when you are trying to checkout quickly. It's something that I have to pull back from and walk away or I'll get sucked in.
Think of it this way. Higher quality covers than SC, more unique designs than SC or Betti. And for the most part much more limited quantities than those two. Its smart because even without the putters, that are fantastic and insanely top end, the covers stand on their own for anyone to use and enjoy, with any putter.

I do have a plethora of covers that I’m moving , if anyone wants to get a collection of their own started, hit me up haha

I do have a plethora of covers that I’m moving , if anyone wants to get a collection of their own started, hit me up haha
I think you need to start an odyssey collection, I can help there :cool:

I’m spoiled by the swag quality, man. These covers are going on those ! Haha
Haha, me too. That and I can't seem to give away the other covers. :(

Yup. Because someone brings a counter point to your point, doesn't mean one should shy away. We as a society do that far too much today.

SWAG is polarizing. Its in your face. Many hate it. Its why I love it, but I respect those who don't.

The swag stuff is top quality. I think the use of skulls is a bit overdone in the golf industry. But, that aside. They make very fun, very original stuff.

so, who signed up??

We’ll chat again soon regarding mallet covers. Just waiting to see what Dormie cover I have incoming and might possibly change out my bag soon. Have to get something that matches haha.

Back