2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Well, I succumbed. I ordered a Toulon Austin, with Pistol grip. I blame @Armygolf and @Canadan, particularly @Canadan for telling me that his Garage Austin is the closest thing in roll, feel and sound to his Super Rat. My putting has not come out of its winter slumber. Maybe this will kick start it. I mean, it can’t be the player, can it?

Well, I succumbed. I ordered a Toulon Austin, with Pistol grip. I blame @Armygolf and @Canadan, particularly @Canadan for telling me that his Garage Austin is the closest thing in roll, feel and sound to his Super Rat. My putting has not come out of its winter slumber. Maybe this will kick start it. I mean, it can’t be the player, can it?

It’s raunchy. You’re going to love it.

Hope to see it in a couple weeks.

It’s raunchy. You’re going to love it.

Hope to see it in a couple weeks.

The order said one to two week back order. It will be tight. If I get it and gain confidence, it will be there with me at Haig Point.

The order said one to two week back order. It will be tight. If I get it and gain confidence, it will be there with me at Haig Point.

You game a 35 inch? I could bring one for you to use....

You game a 35 inch? I could bring one for you to use....

Nice offer. Thanks. I am too short in the legs to putt well at 35 inches. This order is 33.5 inches. Don’t laugh.

It's never the player, guaranteed.

Does anyone on here have a Portland? I had a putter similar to the Portland that was the perfect size and shape IMO, but sounded absolutely terrible. Want to know how the Portland sounds while putting, as it’s pretty close to that shape

Got to see an azalea in person this morning and holy hell it was beautiful. Smoother lines than a SC laguna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the older head designs will be available with stroke lab shafts?

Speaking more specifically to the Indy

Got to see an azalea in person this morning and holy hell it was beautiful. Smoother lines than a SC laguna.

Yes!!

Looking forward to some more pics. My local shop said they are a few weeks from getting their shipment which is a bummer. I want to try them in person before ordering

It appears my Stroke Lab San Diego is backordered. Disappointing considering I placed the order the day we were able to pre order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do want to take a moment to brag on the customer service. While my putter is still on backorder for a week or so I did ask about if they would adjust the head loft for me to 1* vs the standard 3* and he happily obliged my request.

I do want to take a moment to brag on the customer service. While my putter is still on backorder for a week or so I did ask about if they would adjust the head loft for me to 1* vs the standard 3* and he happily obliged my request.

That's awesome to see man!

That ball is going to come off the face HOT!

That ball is going to come off the face HOT!

I had a really good fitting with Club Champion last year and was fitted into the San Diego with the lie 1* up and the loft at 1*.

Has really made a difference in my speed & distance control.

Does anyone on here have a Portland? I had a putter similar to the Portland that was the perfect size and shape IMO, but sounded absolutely terrible. Want to know how the Portland sounds while putting, as it’s pretty close to that shape

I don't have it yet, but I will be getting one. When I demo'd it, it sounded/felt like the other Stroke Lab Toulons I tried that day.

I rolled one last week and didn’t hear anything that was harsh or unpleasant. If the Stroke Lab hadn’t seduced me, I’d have bought the Portland demo.

So this sweet thing showed up when I was in Vegas. The last thing from #TheGrandaddy. Winter needs to go away.
86ab88a5819ddbac35fe87635cfdfa59.jpg
bb0551ff63dab2a82e96416b37376409.jpg
6c5c9dbb8cff790c4eecf5f125145a2d.jpg

So this sweet thing showed up when I was in Vegas. The last thing from #TheGrandaddy. Winter needs to go away.

So pretty!!!!

That came out flawless my dude! More 50 footers on deck.

Back