2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I am looking at getting an Austin Toulon putter soon, but wondering if I will be able to put a Superstroke 1.0 grip on it.

As far as I understand, there is an extra bit of weight in the grip end of the shaft, but also the stock grips themselves have extra weight added to them?

Therefore if I change the grip I would be altering the counterbalance?

Can anybody help with this? Cheers

I am looking at getting an Austin Toulon putter soon, but wondering if I will be able to put a Superstroke 1.0 grip on it.

As far as I understand, there is an extra bit of weight in the grip end of the shaft, but also the stock grips themselves have extra weight added to them?

welcome to THP...

as for your question, it appears that between shaft butt end weights and grip, if you keep the total weight to 105g, you shouldn't be changing much of the intended design.

welcome to THP...

as for your question, it appears that between shaft butt end weights and grip, if you keep the total weight to 105g, you shouldn't be changing much of the intended design.

Yep, what Alez said. There was extra weight added to the grip area but as long as you get around that 105g you should be ok.

I wish an Atlanta Stroke lab version was coming to retail so I could have a couple rounds trying one out against the exo 7 mini. Both head shapes are unique and really work well with my visual preference and just boost confidence on shorter putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish there was a Double Wide Toulon coming to market. It would probably be the first "blade" I ever purchased.

I wish there was a Double Wide Toulon coming to market. It would probably be the first "blade" I ever purchased.

That would get expensive...

Yep, what Alez said. There was extra weight added to the grip area but as long as you get around that 105g you should be ok.

Follow up question - what is the weight of the grip only? I'm wondering if I'd need to replace both the grip and butt weight, or if I can get away with just the grip?

Follow up question - what is the weight of the grip only? I'm wondering if I'd need to replace both the grip and butt weight, or if I can get away with just the grip?

Weight is 40gms so grip has to be around 65gms. If you pull the weight, then the grip set up needs to be around 105gms.

What about a double wide exo?

Some people I know are starting to get shipping notifications on their backordered putters... Hope my shipping notification comes soon...

So my Azalea is on backorder ... Can’t wait until it comes in

Anything special or just stock?

Anything special or just stock?

34 inches w/ Toulon ‘19 Pistol grip , shouldn’t be hard...

34 inches w/ Toulon ‘19 Pistol grip , shouldn’t be hard...

My San Diego was much more complicated.

99f03dad7c01e219055a5885be683623.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My San Diego was much more complicated.

99f03dad7c01e219055a5885be683623.jpg

8e8c4c9b3beddcf7954a26732efece60.jpg

Mine isn’t as complicated at all (I did call Tanner and change the length to 34 inches) ... and you got yours and mine was preordered... lol

8e8c4c9b3beddcf7954a26732efece60.jpg

Mine isn’t as complicated at all (I did call Tanner and change the length to 34 inches) ... and you got yours and mine was preordered... lol

I preordered too and called and changed the loft.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I have thought that for a while. The Columbus was close but not a true Double wide.

I did get notice my Austin has shipped. Hopefully a few of the other B/O will ship soon.

I preordered too and called and changed the loft.

And just like that... My Azalea has shipped...!!!

354bab7494de5e5f18ccbf31000d6113.jpg

My Las Vegas is Air borne and will be here in 2 days. :banana: :clapp: So excited to put it up to my EXO #7, which has been very good lately.

Boom!

I couldn't agree more. I would buy it immediately.

Back