2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Just for some Vegas love! Good Lord! March needs to get here! Can't wait to have this in hand! Vegas, flow neck, Strokelab...
5eade1d22fcc19542f4ce6b6ba38c171.jpg
fb478da6727aa5802af152a271e98654.jpg
e5e22c90e4f2c0727d8511632bf76362.jpg
0fbab8064d174a7c462367fa971276ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mine arrived. I'll just put these up because they are better pics than I can take. It's really beautiful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2019 Toulon Putter Thread

On carpet testing I’m liking the Azalea and the way the Stroke Lab Shaft feels.

One thing I don’t like is the Headcover...

1d44dbf9277fffdc81db4f2feba3b72c.jpg

b6459c7bfaa13bc8cf986ec6d1c71c4e.jpg

The Toulon Garage Headcover is off of my Columbus, the other came with the Azalea. I like the Garage version way better, it’s not a big deal as I normally use a non stock headcover, but the difference is notable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived. I'll just put these up because they are better pics than I can take. It's really beautiful.

You are making me so jealous rn!

After talking this Stroke Lab Azalea for a spin, I really wish that they had made a Stroke Lab Columbus...

I'm stuck out on Annual Training for the Navy for the next 14 days sleeping on this in field conditions. All I can think about is getting on the golf course rn.
6e4235f4b17e45eb4bd91c196b0875ca.jpg
cd4674fa0e1f9a6d954ca9cee4b0b6ed.jpg

Just got a tracking number, I'm not complaining, but also don't know how you go from backordered 3 months to shipping the next day LOL

Some questions just go better unanswered!!!

The new SL San Diego gets some real game time action tonight in men’s league. Cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After talking this Stroke Lab Azalea for a spin, I really wish that they had made a Stroke Lab Columbus...

Same. Hoping that option will be available in the garage.

Man every single one of these Toulon Putters are just gorgeous!

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Stroke Lab shaft feels with the Toulon compared to my Stroke Lab One. I didn't get much time with the Toulon and can't remember how they compared.

I had the same problem with my Atlanta...
Take some tape and loop it, stick it to the weight and pull it off...

Thanks for the help but no luck with that. Now for a new plan or some stronger tape.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help but no luck with that. Now for a new plan or some stronger tape.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had to use regrip tape ...

No, we wanna see your pics! That Vegas that Vegas! Man...

I had to use regrip tape ...

I use the Gorilla duct tape!

Yes, my Palm Beach has gone from B/O to Being Processed!!! That means a shipping notification is in my future.

Well it’s official...my next Toulon will be a Las Vegas! Man that thing looks good!

Well it’s official...my next Toulon will be a Las Vegas! Man that thing looks good!

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah! It's the truth! Everything about it is

If you insist.

ec5fe957cd8270efeb38eb8dc4c47f0c.jpg
c3d0f57faeb74badc7a939ae5ac87653.jpg
4ad3bc39c6801261a0bdfc9fcc84a916.jpg

That Vegas is money, looks so good! If that ERC is your gamer ball you'll have a cool contrast on the greens with the darker finish.

Rolled a stroke lab San Diego and really liked it. At some point down the road I am going to find a way to put a stoke lab shaft in my current San Diego.

Back