Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Odyssey Experience

I'll take Team Create! Good luck everyone and enjoy!!!

Great guys on both teams but there's only one Mancest.

Spoiler
Thankfully :bulgy-eyes::alien:

Team Create for the win!

Since putters are kind of my thing I will definitely be following along closely.

Having spent one very long night drinking with Luke and Tony at the Grandaddy, listening to Mancest tell the frightening story behind his forum name and playing a round with Cbaker last year I've got to go with Team Create.

Having spent one very long night drinking with Luke and Tony at the Grandaddy, listening to Mancest tell the frightening story behind his forum name and playing a round with Cbaker last year I've got to go with Team Create.

Once I saw Luke on TC I had to go that route. Also knowing Tony is a quiet stick himself.... tough to beat.

Team Design!

Team Create is my choice!

Just landed in Charlotte with the Toulon boys, Tony had to pay the overweight baggage penalty because he has some more swag he came up with this week.

See you tonight JB and the rest of your boys tomorrow night, can’t wait!

Ok, I’ll go Team Create as they brought the extra swag! Have fun all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will go with team Create

Overweight baggage swag!

Just landed in Charlotte with the Toulon boys, Tony had to pay the overweight baggage penalty because he has some more swag he came up with this week.

Ha that’s great. Good news is that should be a one weigh fee.

giphy.gif

Just got to our hotel with a rental SUV packed to the gills full of stuff. I will meet you guys here when you land (its less than a mile from airport).

Awesome!

Going with Team Design.

Team create for the win. Might as well get in on the fun.

I'm going with Team Design.

Cool reading everyone being on route to the event.

Going with Team Design!

Hope you guys have lot of fun.

All this swag mentioned..... makes you think something special is happening

Excited to follow along fellas. Have a great weekend and enjoy those courses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For you race fans

a71c12ce0a90c02eebc1b192eadd3efa.jpg

Team design for the win. Looking forward to following along on this one

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Enjoy the evening for those of you already down there, and safe travels to everyone on the way!! This event will certainty not disappoint ANYONE!!

Back