EVNROLL Putter Review

I have nothing on that front. But perhaps JB can reach out because they have that crazy high moi version too that was supposed to hit this spring
That version hits stores in late April. The shape will take some getting used to and might be off putting for some but it's unprecedented MOI.

Three of my buddies that tried this line have all purchased within a few days of their first encounter. That's pretty serious.

Last edited:
Putted really well with mine at a member-member 2-man tourney over the weekend. One of the guys in the other twosome both days had one and putted well too. My dad (my partner in the tourney) went out and bought one yesterday.

I kind of want this....

er1.2-2.jpg

Me too...

So I stopped my local golf galaxy during lunch and was surprised that they are carrying Evnroll now. I’ve never been able to roll one before and they had a couple of lefty putters. I got to try the ER2 and the ER7. I was very impressed by each of them. I have almost no experience with the mid blade style of the ER2 but I was quite comfortable with it and was draining tons of putts on the demo area.

These would go on serious ponder mode if I wasn’t getting an EXO in a couple of weeks. If I ever decide to go back to a milled putter these will be on the top of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I stopped my local golf galaxy during lunch and was surprised that they are carrying Evnroll now. I’ve never been able to roll one before and they had a couple of lefty putters. I got to try the ER2 and the ER7. I was very impressed by each of them. I have almost no experience with the mid blade style of the ER2 but I was quite comfortable with it and was draining tons of putts on the demo area.

These would go on serious ponder mode if I wasn’t getting an EXO in a couple of weeks. If I ever decide to go back to a milled putter these will be on the top of my list.

I'm 4 for 4 on conversions for people who tried the EvnRoll tech on my putter.

Last edited:
I'm 4 for 4 9n conversions for people who tried the EvnRoll tech on my putter.

I’ve been pretty comfortable with mallets recently so the ER7 would get a serious ponder. I’ve been pretty happy with the performance of my TM Spider and I’m really looking forward to what the EXO can do for me but these Evnroll putters easily feel better than any other milled putters I’ve hit. Even the slight mishits weren’t punished as bad and felt pretty good.

Put the ER 1.2 and ER 6 Silver (yep) head to head on the retail putting surface

ER 1.2 won on shape and sound
ER 6 won on pure performance

The ER2CS looks like a putter I would enjoy. The 370g head weight option is pretty close to my sweet spot for weight.

I started playing the ER3 this year. Great putter for my eye with nice balance and impact feel to my hands. If my putting continues to improve -- and this putter is helping big time -- golf is going to get a lot more interesting for me.

2 days into my Member-Guest tourney. ER2 is the MVP of my bag. Ridiculously steady. I love this thing.

My ER2 lost its spot in my bag. Off to another golfer bag

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Anyone roll the 1.2? I'm pondering it. I had an ER2, but never like the heavy swingweight and couldnt seem to get the speed right of the lag putts. The 33" and 34" are E1 (swingweight) and the 35" is E4!

Anyone roll the 1.2? I'm pondering it. I had an ER2, but never like the heavy swingweight and couldnt seem to get the speed right of the lag putts. The 33" and 34" are E1 (swingweight) and the 35" is E4!

What swing weight do you want? I would think if you know what you want EVNRoll would accomodate with a lighter head on the shorter shaft. I know on mine there was a weight in the butt of the club to balance out the weight. Heavier grip would also bring swing weight down.

Question for you guys. From what I've read, a 34" ER8 will come standard, off the shelf, with a 370g head? It has the drop downs to customize the putter on their site but looking to figure out what the "off the shelf" head weight is. I can't find a 34" locally. I have an email in with them too

Last edited:
Question for you guys. From what I've read, a 34" ER8 will come standard, off the shelf, with a 370g head? It has the drop downs to customize the putter on their site but looking to figure out what the "off the shelf" head weight is. I can't find a 34" locally. I have an email in with them too

34" is the "stock" length with 370g head

It actually depends on the grip. 34” with the ‘standard’ grip (the thicker, heavier, red and white grip) comes stock at 370g. If it has the thinner, lighter grip (either all red or all black) it comes with a 355g head.

It actually depends on the grip. 34” with the ‘standard’ grip (the thicker, heavier, red and white grip) comes stock at 370g. If it has the thinner, lighter grip (either all red or all black) it comes with a 355g head.

Awesome, good to know. Appreciate your help!

Currently have an ER2 sitting in my budgetgolf cart...what to do....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently have an ER2 sitting in my budgetgolf cart...what to do....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahh....doooo it!!!! Ha!

Back