Best push cart / bag combo?

if you wants 3 wheel then you 1.Clicgear Model 3.5+ or 4 wheel 1. Bag Boy Quad XL see

I've got a clicgear 3.5+ with a Ping Pioneer Cart Bag and have no complaints. So much storage for everything I need and a bunch of stuff I don't need.

I’ve got a Ping Pioneer as well and I love everything about it including the large cooler pocket with drain. Mine is mated up with the Bag Boy Triswivel II which is about 7 pounds lighter than the Clicgear which I like for my hilly course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sun Mountain Sync and BagBoy Quad works great for me.

I don't know if it's the "best" but it's not leaving me wanting to spend more to find "better."

I really like how the bottom of the Sync bag has an indentation that fits the cart supports and stops the bag from twisting.

The Cleveland bag I got with my irons twists and drives me nuts.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
65bf235d42656e0372183eda73b1e2f1.jpg

My son has the ClicGear 3.5 and it seems like any bag would work fine with it. He uses an Ogio Silencer stand bag on it.

I love my Bag Boy Tri-Swivel if I had not already had a bag. I probably would have went went Sun mountain c130 to go with it.

enjoyed all the posts guys. Like the original poster, I have much the same question. My current setup is the original Sunmountain speed cart and a 2011 era Cleveland bag. The Speedcart not only won't die but it only needs tires pumped up 2 times a year. bag is all faded. I'm looking for a setup that lets the bag integrate into the cart so it won't twist.

Looking into a pair, the 2019 Sync bag no longer molds to any cart and the sun-mountain carts are not getting rave reviews. Found a Clicgear 3.5 in a local shop and too big for me but the killer was the umbrella handle in middle of the grip where I want to put my hand and push. Fast forward and I'm looking at the bagboy Nitron which looks great but I'm not done researching Bagboy bags nor totally sold. Bagboy has an integration system between cart and bag and this is the only locking mechanism I have found

Does anyone else know of a in production locking mechanism between cart and bag? anyone playing a bagboy cart and bag that locks using the top loc technology?

Back