2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

You just can’t go wrong in Vegas. Going to be an amazing trip for some THPers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas, golf, Srixon, THP, sounds like a hell of time.

Have never played TPC Vegas. This would make an awesome first time.

Hunch says Noelle and Zach enjoy competing against each other. I'm sure THP and Srixon will capture all the FUN elements of competitive team golf in this event.

TPC Vegas.
Absolutely love that course!

Would be cool to head back!

I just got a set of Z965s and they feel great. Looking forward to seeing what will be played in Vegas!

Less than a month from signup. Crazy to think.

I just got a set of Z965s and they feel great. Looking forward to seeing what will be played in Vegas!

I am guessing spin the bottle or truth or dare.

Oh... you mean clubs don't you?

This is on the top of my list for next year! Can't wait for the chance to sign up.

This will be an awesome event. Zach and Noelle are fantastic people.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s basically a foregone conclusion that I’m signing up for this, bring on signups!!!

Man I would love to team up with you, we could bring the heat.

Or at least you could bring the heat and I could drag my senior butt around and hope to help..but by April I may be ready to post like that 60 year old in the nugenics ads.

Edit: I thought I was forwarding Big SoILs post ...rum

Man I would love to team up with you, we could bring the heat.

Or at least you could bring the heat and I could drag my senior butt around and hope to help..but by April I may be ready to post like that 60 year old in the nugenics ads.

Edit: I thought I was forwarding Big SoILs post ...rum

Haha! You know I’d be your partner any day Jim! And we both know you’re still bringing the heat:)

This one is going to be a hot commodity this year and for good reason!

This one should crack all sign up records too...

Whoa, this one is a no brainer!

Whoa, this one is a no brainer!

One of the crazy parts is head to TPC Las Vegas and look at tee time rates for these dates.

Then see the cost of this event and a full bag of equipment

One of the crazy parts is head to TPC Las Vegas and look at tee time rates for these dates.

I was just telling this to someone last night.......

It’s basically a foregone conclusion that I’m signing up for this, bring on signups!!!

“Southern Fried Soil”? I’m in...

2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Money is always tight for me but I have no issues using the credit card for ANY THP event but you get SOOOOOO much more over the price of admission.

Its a no brainer that this event would be the same.

Those Tee times prices are crazy expensive. Wow, over $200-300 for many tee times

As soon as I saw "Srixon," I planned to enter, but WOW this just keeps getting better and better

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back