Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

I keep drooling over these irons every time I see the pictures of them.

I do too, even though I can walk downstairs and see them in person. They did an incredible job with the looks of these - especially since I thought the CF16 and pros were some of the better looking clubs in the bag to start with.

I do too, even though I can walk downstairs and see them in person. They did an incredible job with the looks of these - especially since I thought the CF16 and pros were some of the better looking clubs in the bag to start with.

I think I still prefer the look of the CF16 over the Apex19, but man the Pro's are incredible looking

I think I still prefer the look of the CF16 over the Apex19, but man the Pro's are incredible looking
Finally! For years I've been waiting for you to make an idiotic post. FINALLY! Haha! JK...I know those CF16's remind you of a beautiful time playing The Hideaway and therefore blind you to the sessiness of the Apex19's. It's all good brother.

Finally! For years I've been waiting for you to make an idiotic post. FINALLY! Haha! JK...I know those CF16's remind you of a beautiful time playing The Hideaway and therefore blind you to the sessiness of the Apex19's. It's all good brother.

hahaha Sorry dude. They are a great looking set for sure. Maybe I was just blinded by the perfection of the Pros

feedback here has obviously been phenomenal. if you care about the youtube review guys, the most popular one recently said the pros are a strong candidate for his iron of choice this year. and my favorite non-thp content said in their live q&a last night that the apex 19 pro is the best player's iron they've ever tested.

How do you watch the videos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feedback here has obviously been phenomenal. if you care about the youtube review guys, the most popular one recently said the pros are a strong candidate for his iron of choice this year. and my favorite non-thp content said in their live q&a last night that the apex 19 pro is the best player's iron they've ever tested.
For years I thought the V6 were the pinnacle of Players Irons and I put my money where my mouth was.
The Apex Pro 19s are so much better it's not even worth comparing. They are a truly special iron.

For years I thought the V6 were the pinnacle of Players Irons and I put my money where my mouth was.
The Apex Pro 19s are so much better it's not even worth comparing. They are a truly special iron.

I was a big fan of the V4 and V6 offerings, but i have to agree with you here. The Pro are just top notch when it comes to performance, feel and looks.

MY STICKS ARE IN MY STICKS ARE IN!!! Can’t wait to head to the clubhouse to pick them up and hit the range!

MY STICKS ARE IN MY STICKS ARE IN!!! Can’t wait to head to the clubhouse to pick them up and hit the range!

Nice dude enjoy them! Looking forward to your feedback

How do you watch the videos?

what do you mean? if you're asking which channels posted this content, pm me and i'll send you the links.

large bucket of balls over my lunch break alternating among 6i, 8i and aw.

aw was a ton of fun. the shape is brilliant, and the feel is super solid (no cup face).

same can be said for 8i. feel is phenomenal, flighting is super easy.

6i, like the 5i yesterday, was a struggle. don't have any confidence with these just yet.

a lot less hosel rockets today, but still seeing a very pronounced draw with this 1up lie. i'll give it a little more time before making a change.

aw was a ton of fun. the shape is brilliant, and the feel is super solid (no cup face).

6i, like the 5i yesterday, was a struggle. don't have any confidence with these just yet.

a lot less hosel rockets today, but still seeing a very pronounced draw with this 1up lie. i'll give it a little more time before making a change.

So I just checked - the lies with your adjustment would match to your AP2 lies. Did you have the same issue with those? Curious as to why this is happening for You

So I just checked - the lies with your adjustment would match to your AP2 lies. Did you have the same issue with those? Curious as to why this is happening for You

what did you just check?

I just compared the stock ap2 lie to your 1* lie on the apex. Stock apex is 1* flatter than stock ap2, so the lie angles should be the same now. Unless your ap2s has been altered?

I just compared the stock ap2 lie to your 1* lie on the apex. Stock apex is 1* flatter than stock ap2, so the lie angles should be the same now. Unless your ap2s has been altered?

we bent the ap2. i had fun with the ap2, but also struggled with it. it was the iron that broke the ego's back for me last year, and i put the more forgiving kftb back in the bag.

Baby steps. It sounds like you're going in the right direction, a few good swings with long irons and you'll be all set.

we bent the ap2. i had fun with the ap2, but also struggled with it. it was the iron that broke the ego's back for me last year, and i put the more forgiving kftb back in the bag.

Ahhhhhh gotcha. I’m sure you’ll get it figured out, you’re a good enough player.

Before I went 2UP i would play a fade. That difference did a lot for ball flight and my biggest enemy was myself and my alignment. Any time i would swing through it would be a huge pull, missing by 30 yards at times. But once I learned to trust it and start swinging down the first base line, it clicked

I was a big fan of the V4 and V6 offerings, but i have to agree with you here. The Pro are just top notch when it comes to performance, feel and looks.
These comments do not bode well for the V4's that I'm currently gaming....

So, in the combo set the pros are satin, correct?

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

So, in the combo set the pros are satin, correct?

Correct sir!

I was actually thinking the pros might be a good fit for you.

Combo set looks sick and smoke as well....

I wish they’d gone DBM for the finish on those. I just can’t trust PVD long term.

Back