2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Does Keto take a break on special occasions?? Thanksgiving, Grandaddy, Christmas?
So I don’t like turkey so thanksgiving is a Steak for me anyway....granddaddy I can eat tons of chicken salad and Tito’s rocks olives is keto

callaway’s 2019 is one of if not the best product releases i can ever remember. how is 2020 stacking up?

I
@jeffneubarth
What items gets displayed most prominently in your house, the broadcasting award(s) or the GD belt (assuming @JasonFinleyCG would let you have it)?
never had possession of the belt. Miles the 17 almost 18 year old cat would probably like it and want to hang with it more than any TV Trophy

callaway’s 2019 is one of if not the best product releases i can ever remember. how is 2020 stacking up?
How would I know. I can’t see into the future and if I could I couldn’t share that vision

So I don’t like turkey so thanksgiving is a Steak for me anyway....granddaddy I can eat tons of chicken salad and Tito’s rocks olives is keto

you and @Ottawaclo would get along. his drink of choice is tito’s with a splash of vodka.

Which is better college ball or pro ball (football and basketball)

Which is better college ball or pro ball (football and basketball)
Pro and not even close. Just the ability to be better at the games. College hoops is so hard to watch as teams just arent together enough to be good. Great chemistry on a team is unmatched and pro teams have time to develop that and the ability to work all day and all night on it

I have been sent another question for you.

If you were on a date and each of you ordered a nice entree. Steak, seafood, something like that. You order yourself a Titos or somethign of the sort. If she ordered a tall glass of milk, what would your first thought be?

A: She is pregnant
B: She might be 9 years old
C: You should excuse to bathroom and slip out the window

I have been sent another question for you.

If you were on a date and each of you ordered a nice entree. Steak, seafood, something like that. You order yourself a Titos or somethign of the sort. If she ordered a tall glass of milk, what would your first thought be?

A: She is pregnant
B: She might be 9 years old
C: You should excuse to bathroom and slip out the window
My first thought is who writes your material and can that person be replaced....

My first thought is who writes your material and can that person be replaced....

Oh sir, its not material...Its a Team THPer in the Grandaddy.
You will meet him soon. Maybe I can make sure you guys get singles action.

Oh sir, its not material...Its a Team THPer in the Grandaddy.
You will meet him soon. Maybe I can make sure you guys get singles action.
If I’m selected to the team that is

@jeffneubarth Since you live in San Diego, this should be interesting.
Would you rather play 18 in
A) 70’s on a sunny day with 20mph wind
B) 60’s with light wind, steady drizzle and clouds
C) 50’s without wind or a cloud in the sky?

So what is your go to drink?

@jeffneubarth Since you live in San Diego, this should be interesting.
Would you rather play 18 in
A) 70’s on a sunny day with 20mph wind
B) 60’s with light wind, steady drizzle and clouds
C) 50’s without wind or a cloud in the sky?
A. 70 and sunny is ideal. Wind would make it memorable....

What is the best meal you have had during the Grandaddy?

What is the best meal you have had during the Grandaddy?
Was not sauce it and send it.....

But anything at AL’s house is the best as it’s about the people and he’s the best

NBA Question:

Who’s coming out of the East?
Who’s coming out of the West?
Who takes it all?

Back