2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

@JB you have to forgive Sizzle. He's been working so hard that he only knows what day it is because it's the last day of tax season. LOL!!!!!

Something tells me I know a thing or two about that : )

Last year was such a blast, can't wait to see what's in store this year!

Last year was such a blast, can't wait to see what's in store this year!

I can't wait to see what's in store. This is going to be a long week and a half. I know the other guys are just as excited.

Something tells me I know a thing or two about that : )

Wednesday Schmendsday...Anytime there is a THP event it feels like a weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One More Week!! So excited!!

With the awesome follow and conclusion of the Shaft Up Event this week, that puts us up next boys.

I am so excited for my first THP Event. We have a great group of guys and I can't wait to share it with everyone.

Look forward to meeting JB and the Titleist guys on what looks to be a fabulous course. It's going to be a blast!!!

I agree 100% @KYGolfer! Can’t wait for next week.

Got out today for my 2nd round of the year in prep for the event.

Yep can’t wait to see my new Buds!
I haven’t been able to get out again , the weather here isn’t cooperating. It’s supposed to be nice on Sunday. I hope I’ll be able to at least hit some balls before our event!

With Shaft Up completed you are on deck

On deck announcement always makes it real. Very cool.

Sorry @JB if I jumped the gun. Very excited First Timer!!!

Boom! On Deck...See you boys in less than a week!

Can’t wait to bring THP along for the ride.

If this is your first THP Event, we strongly urge you check out a Live Update thread from a previous event to get kind of the lay of the land. Thousands of people will be following along to see what it’s all about.

Here is an older thread with some THP Events rules and thoughts. Super simple and helpful.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...5-The-THP-Event-Rules-Thread-Bring-On-The-Fun

Followed all of the Morgan Cup and Shaft up!! I was out of town during the Srixon Event. I will still check it out tho.

Titleist was such a great host last year when I went. The equipment is amazing, you guys are going to have such a great time!

Titleist was such a great host last year when I went. The equipment is amazing, you guys are going to have such a great time!

I know I have said it before, but the TS2 fairways are rocket launchers. I have tried most of this years offerings and I have not found anything that gets the ball in the air quicker and with more distance. Maybe it’s just me.

I know I have said it before, but the TS2 fairways are rocket launchers. I have tried most of this years offerings and I have not found anything that gets the ball in the air quicker and with more distance.

I completely agree with you. I can't wait to get it in my bag next week.

8cab7480d8b3d0d0b05e00bf4f9693cc.jpg

Words of wisdom from our brother!

I know I have said it before, but the TS2 fairways are rocket launchers. I have tried most of this years offerings and I have not found anything that gets the ball in the air quicker and with more distance. Maybe it’s just me.

I got to hit the TS2 earlier today and as I commented in the other thread, it was awesome. I agree with your sentiment about getting the ball in the air and with that type of distance. This Titleist event sounds so much fun! Excited for all of you that are participating.

Same man, can't wait to watch a few more people be amazed by what the woods can offer.

Same man, can't wait to watch a few more people be amazed by what the woods can offer.

I enjoyed them tremendously in the fitting and can’t wait to have them in my bag. My last 6 weeks of golf have had me wondering what it’s going to be like when I finally get my hands on them this Thursday

Back