2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

GolferGal is not kidding. Not only is the golf top notch, the food is downright sinful.

This one is high on the list. The Bridgestone event in Savannah was my second THP event and was one of the best trips I have been on. The course was great, the golf was good, but the people were better. Meet some really great people on that trip. As for the grits, still overated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GolferGal is not kidding. Not only is the golf top notch, the food is downright sinful.

That's a great combo.

This one is high on the list. The Bridgestone event in Savannah was my second THP event and was one of the best trips I have been on. The course was great, the golf was good, but the people were better. Meet some really great people on that trip. As for the grits, still overated.

Well there will be grits at this one as well, but I can safely say that THP Events have come a LONG way since those times haha.

Well there will be grits at this one as well, but I can safely say that THP Events have come a LONG way since those times haha.
No doubt the events came along way since then. Grits however like pops will always be overrated

This sounds awesome! I think I've always underestimated the importance of using the appropriate golf ball. Used to be whatever I could find in the pro shop before playing a round. Now that I'm getting back into more frequent play I think it would be super helpful.

This sounds awesome! I think I've always underestimated the importance of using the appropriate golf ball. Used to be whatever I could find in the pro shop before playing a round. Now that I'm getting back into more frequent play I think it would be super helpful.

This one is going to be super fun.

This thing is getting me excited the more I read! Such a great event and location!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the TS line up & new 2019 ProV this is going to be one exciting event. They should do a bag event too, their 2019 stand bags look good, they have this old but new look I dig.

This looks great. Would be awesome to get a real ball fitting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Okay, I like golf, I like great golf courses, I like great golf gear, I like fun, and I like good food ............ CAN'T WAIT TO SIGN UP!!!!!

Is it weird I had a dream about being a Titelist sponsored golfer? It must be the cold and snow in Western PA that are affecting me!! I need some sunlight and warmth ASAP!

Is it weird I had a dream about being a Titelist sponsored golfer? It must be the cold and snow in Western PA that are affecting me!! I need some sunlight and warmth ASAP!

Weird? No, it could happen here haha.

Very cool ticket that a lot of people will no doubt be trying for.

Wish it wasn’t during golf season for me!

Agreed, Jman. I used to avoid any Titleist club like the plague because they used to produce and market to a small spectrum of the golf public (basically, if you weren't a stick, Titleist had nothing for you). I really like the direction of the company, lately. It's less of a, perceived, elitist mindset and more of a "Hey, jump on in. We've got stuff for you, too". Really excited about sign ups for this, as FW are a HUGE weakness in my bag right now, and a new driver never hurt anyone, either.

Just booked the restaurants. Come hungry because we have some awesome places picked out.

My cousin lived in Savannah for a couple of years. That guy never gained so much weight so fast in his life. He travels all over the world for his job and Savannah is still at the top of his "foodie" destinations.

Man, the spring lineup for THP events is insane. Enjoy l of those that get to take part in this one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This would be great. I’m drooling over the thought of food and Titleist.

Signup for this one is going to be coming very soon.

Signup for this one is going to be coming very soon.

Aside from being an Albatross member any other requirement for to be eligible for this contest?

The food is always so freakin good at THP events. I still day dream about that seafood buffet at mission inn.

Aside from being an Albatross member any other requirement for to be eligible for this contest?

Nope. Thats it. Oh yeah, one more. You have to like fun.

The food is always so freakin good at THP events. I still day dream about that seafood buffet at mission inn.

This is something else. We picked 2 restaurants that we have been to that are just awesome.

Nope. Thats it. Oh yeah, one more. You have to like fun.

This is something else. We picked 2 restaurants that we have been to that are just awesome.

Just gotta hope to keep those touchy waitresses away. Over friendly can be creepy.

Should be a complete blast! It will be a blast!

Back