2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Lets face it im not good at all with a video camera....

Great thing about this menu is you can literally close your eyes, randomly point and end up with a tasty meal. A safe bet is the boneless beef short ribs. Yum!

I upgraded my PBJ to bologna for tonight since the game was a little later. I had time to squirt the ketchup. So looking forward to actual food:)!!

Great job on the video PKorf. I completely agree with your assessment of the bag. They're the :bomb:!!!

Happy golfer!!! (Disregard the receiving area at work).

Freaking awesome, 2 days in a row! Spoiled, being spoiled.

Thanks!!

I need to work from home more often. Was working at home Monday when this arrived:

7a159cc9f8a4455c9c2aeabd46a17e21.jpg

And working from again today when the UPS guy pulls up and has another large box. Todayโ€™s surprise delivery was an awesome Bridgestone stand bag!

1c3d5d86248ffcc28c50e6d031a67dfe.jpg

36685b54479deb240bc2a93ea78ba2cd.jpg

d7763f90dd336da1adec380249342c79.jpg

Bridgestone is killing it with the Swag!!

Maybe I should work at home again tomorrow?!

I need to work from home more often. Was working at home Monday when this arrived:

And working from again today when the UPS guy pulls up and has another large box. Todayโ€™s surprise delivery was an awesome Bridgestone stand bag!

Iโ€™ll approve it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iโ€™m excited to see what else Bridgestone has in store for us. So far theyโ€™re proving to me that they have really taken a new direction in how the interact with the everyday hacker.....very cool to be a part of that!!

Saweeeeeetttt! This is getting me even more pumped for event!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Those bags look pretty sweet! Bridgestone is returning with a bang for sure

The Bridgestone team shared the following content last week. Joe LaCava went to Hooters on Sunday night after Tiger wins the Masters? Awesome!!

These videos might be a slight drop in production quality when compared to PKorf's Oscar-worthy "motion" pictures. That said; everyone will enjoy these short clips. I hope Bridgestone continues to publish more interviews.

[video=youtube;WDQew-Ee5MI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDQew-Ee5MI&t=44s[/video]

This is pretty flipping amazing.

Love that color!

Love that color!

The pictures donโ€™t even do it justice either! I love my TEE cart bag and my current carry bag, but theyโ€™ve been, ahem, retired.

Just got in from my coaching duties, but the ceremonial โ€œtransferring of the clubsโ€ will commence at 8:07am tomorrow (as soon as my little fella gets on the bus!). I canโ€™t wait to see how it feels loaded up! The straps are already 100x better than my 39.99 clearance Maxfli Bag I got at Dicks Thursday fire sale last year.

The pictures donโ€™t even do it justice either! I love my TEE cart bag and my current carry bag, but theyโ€™ve been, ahem, retired.

Just got in from my coaching duties, but the ceremonial โ€œtransferring of the clubsโ€ will commence at 8:07am tomorrow (as soon as my little fella gets on the bus!). I canโ€™t wait to see how it feels loaded up! The straps are already 100x better than my 39.99 clearance Maxfli Bag I got at Dicks Thursday fire sale last year.

Yeah, the bag is solid! I used one Monday and one is coming with my clubs. You guys are killing me with the pictures. Iโ€™m attempting to patiently await my arrival. Unfortunately I decided to have it shipped to my office well now I wonโ€™t get a UPS alert because itโ€™s not a residential address.... oh the anticipation!!!!!

I also was very intuitive when I got the green THP towel that was being sold here last fall. Itโ€™s time has come!

I broke it out during PKorfs OH outing, but it didnโ€™t match anything other than slightly matching my Bridgestone TourB RX Yellow balls I was playing. Itโ€™s going to look quite nice on this bag. Throw in the THP tees I just got in and Iโ€™ll be as close to coordinated as Iโ€™ll ever be!

Hard to believe Iโ€™m this stoked freaking almost 2 months out, lol. I will not wipe this stupid looking grin off my face, not happening! :)

I was going back through todayโ€™s posts. I almost hate to say it since itโ€™s obvious that PKorf is quite a bit younger than me.

But either we have the same stupid looking grin or we almost look kind of alike? I mean, obviously I have more hair and am much better looking, but we could almost pass as kin? Lol!

(Sorry to throw you under the bus PKorf, haha!).

I was going back through todayโ€™s posts. I almost hate to say it since itโ€™s obvious that PKorf is quite a bit younger than me.

But either we have the same stupid looking grin or we almost look kind of alike? I mean, obviously I have more hair and am much better looking, but we could almost pass as kin? Lol!

(Sorry to throw you under the bus PKorf, haha!).

God.....talk about motivation for me to lose more weight and start some hair treatment regimen....lol. Ohhh and sometimes less is more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iโ€™m hoping to get this bag some experience tomorrow, but likely wonโ€™t till this weekend. The two things I noticed off the bat are that itโ€™s super light and the padding on the straps is really good. I never walk, I should (like I really really should) but the seem comfortable. Outside of that I didnโ€™t get much time with it.

Having an OGIO Grom with pockets galore, this has my interest. Maybe I carry too much stuff with me. Will see how the new bag works soon enough.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Guys, Iโ€™m still here. Iv been swamped and havenโ€™t even been home here this week. I am told I have two big boxes at the house and I canโ€™t wait to check them out!! Promise Iโ€™m still here just bare with me !!

Solid work on the video, but what were you grilling for dinner?

Bridgestone is killing it... THP itโ€™s no surprise!

God.....talk about motivation for me to lose more weight and start some hair treatment regimen....lol. Ohhh and sometimes less is more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey now....

Lol! Iโ€™m glad you took that in the spirit it was meant:):):)

Oh and if the hair is a sore spot, sincere apologies. I just figured you were doing the shaved thing. I did the shaved thing exactly one time and it looked like a damn cat was mad and landed on my head. Mine is way too lumpy to go fully there, lol.

Hey now....

Lol! Iโ€™m glad you took that in the spirit it was meant:):):)

Oh and if the hair is a sore spot, sincere apologies. I just figured you were doing the shaved thing. I did the shaved thing exactly one time and it looked like a damn cat was mad and landed on my head. Mine is way too lumpy to go fully there, lol.

Ha haaaaa!!!!! I shave it cause I have a beautifully small...smooth...elegant dome. (And my wife was like....โ€you should shave itโ€)

Back