2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

A show is a must for this I think!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean.....I know one fat bald guy who is ready for that.....(smiter....it’s smiter)

Count me in if it happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are going to have a blast with the folks from Bridgestone! I’m not even going and I’m excited to see this event unfold!

Awesome to see the pairings. This event is going to be a blast and I'm looking forward to meeting the Bridgestone team.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I mean.....I know one fat bald guy who is ready for that.....(smiter....it’s smiter)

Count me in if it happens

Shots fired! I have hair FYI... lol!

You’re just in a good mood because you lucked out and didn’t draw me as a partner.... ha!

Meanwhile dtj311 has been strangely absent since the announcement?? ?

Shots fired! I have hair FYI... lol!

You’re just in a good mood because you lucked out and didn’t draw me as a partner.... ha!

Meanwhile dtj311 has been strangely absent since the announcement?? ��

He's pondering his good fortune of being paired with a long baller. :bomb:

@gman79 time to do some work homieeeeee

Team Gkorf?

Sorry @dtj311 looks like you drew the short straw:)

Boom! This is going to be a blast x10!
Ha ha I could same the same for you. I pumped no matter what happens, we will have a great time. If we set our game expectations low then no matter how we play it will look good to us.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Ha ha I could same the same for you. I pumped no matter what happens, we will have a great time. If we set our game expectations low then no matter how we play it will look good to us.

I like that philosophy. We’ve found the brains on the team (I knew it was gonna have to be you)!

So much fun in store for us! If we play decent golf that’ll just be a bonus!

I bet @jdax is going to have a field day with this.

It looks juicy for sure... I’ll get some coverage tee’d up for this one... Going to need the caps of the players.

It looks juicy for sure... I’ll get some coverage tee’d up for this one... Going to need the caps of the players.

Current is 10.4 Strength: steady eddy player. Weakness: zero hero-shot ability.

I don’t have one yet, but I plan to wear a Bridgestone cap ?

Check out the new vlog that just hit and see some behind the scenes at a THP event.

Current is 10.4 Strength: steady eddy player. Weakness: zero hero-shot ability.

Oh, that makes more sense...

Currently 9.5

Strengths-higher than average distance. There’s not a shot I can’t hit. I can occasionally go low. Naturally competitive and often rise to playing better against better players.

Weaknesses-Inconsistent and won’t have a lot of time to practice/play leading into the event due to coaching baseball. Terrible green reading skills. Rarely play the smart shot.

Currently 22 index (25hc at my home course)

Strengths, I’m a Scorpio who likes long walks on the beach... wait wrong website (clears throat) 1. I play better when I drink, even heavily. 2. I’m fat, so the cart won’t blow away if we get high winds.

Weaknesses: I’m a high handicap golfer, I’ve got all the weaknesses but I make up for that by not hitting it very far?

No official handicap but based off the last 22 rounds from my app I use I am around a 15.

Strengths: can usually drive it pretty straight and in play. Keeps the ball in play most the time. Decent middle and short iron play and putting can be alright once I get the speed down.

Weaknesses: shots from 70 yds and in. Sand is my enemy most of the time. Shots 180 yds plus can be a struggle.

No official handicap but based off the last 22 rounds from my app I use I am around a 15.

Strengths: can usually drive it pretty straight and in play. Keeps the ball in play most the time. Decent middle and short iron play and putting can be alright once I get the speed down.

Weaknesses: shots from 70 yds and in. Sand is my enemy most of the time. Shots 180 yds plus can be a struggle.

“Keeps the ball in play”

My man! We shall get along splendidly.

Most current update: 15.2

Strengths: Decently long. Hitting the correct green from the wrong fairway. Pretty confident with a wedge. Chipping is usually ok. Putting is the best part of my game.

Weaknesses: Tight courses. I can be a bit of a sprayer. Will lose a ball or 3 per round. Take too many risks. Can make 4 pars in a row and then completely forget how to golf for a couple holes.

“Keeps the ball in play”

My man! We shall get along splendidly.
Keep in mind that's on my courses, looking at this course it may be another story, lots of water danger

2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Keep in mind that's on my courses, looking at this course it may be another story, lots of water danger

Ehhh no biggie dude! The North course is just the one course of the 3 that the pros DONT wanna play.

Currently rolling forward on a downward spiral since the beginning of the season (tons of rain) at a 6.4

All depends on how that shakes out in the next 3-4 weeks. Could be trending back In The right direction or..... @jdtox got som recon last week in MI. I’d say we are headed towards better scores but who knows.

You didn’t get your sleeve of prototype Bridgestone TourB RX-Floaters? I’ll lend ya one of mine, no worries! Lol

Currently rolling forward on a downward spiral since the beginning of the season (tons of rain) at a 6.4

All depends on how that shakes out in the next 3-4 weeks. Could be trending back In The right direction or..... @jdtox got som recon last week in MI. I’d say we are headed towards better scores but who knows.

I haven’t played enough to see my early rainy season spike show up too badly in my HC. Probably playing more 12ish than 10ish but I’m so inconsistent any given round I can look like a 5 or a 20. “Other” score avoidance is something I’d like to see more of. Had an eagle putt on a legitimate length par 5 from 20ft one hole Sunday. Then I took a 9 on a short par 4 a couple holes later. It wasn’t even a risk reward hole. Tee shot OOB then took a 7 from the re-tee.

The struggle bus came through and I hitched a ride. I then threw the driver out and I captained that puppy for a bit!

Most current update: 15.2

Strengths: Decently long. Hitting the correct green from the wrong fairway. Pretty confident with a wedge. Chipping is usually ok. Putting is the best part of my game.

Weaknesses: Tight courses. I can be a bit of a sprayer. Will lose a ball or 3 per round. Take too many risks. Can make 4 pars in a row and then completely forget how to golf for a couple holes.

I feel that you and I could have wrote each other’s descriptions out, lol. Well except the putting and chipping part. I’m not very good at chipping and I’m not a bad putter but seeing the line, I really struggle. I’m actually a little terrified of Firestone’s greens, wont lie.

You’ll hear a sigh of relief from me every time I have someone on the same line as me but a little further.

Back