2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Out playing today with this on my mind. Can’t wait to see the teams!

I played 36 yesterday, and 27 today thinking I need to be at my best when we play Firestone. It might have been too much with league coming up tomorrow. Regardless, I want to play well, win or lose. I know we’ll have fun win or lose, based on following other events. Regardless, I can’t wait to meet you all, this is going to be spectacular!!

Thank you THP!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been talking about this all weekend!

Was able to get out this weekend for a round, let's just say I need to put in some work before the event, still in Winter form.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Played 36 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday. The back 9 of first 18 was brutal but things started to improved on the second lap. What a difference a day makes! 11 strokes better on Sunday vs Saturday.

Was able to get out this weekend for a round, let's just say I need to put in some work before the event, still in Winter form.

You and me both brother. Took me three holes Saturday to fix the rights. Unfortunately I fixed the rights with the lefts. Finally figured out how to hit one relatively straight on hole 8 or so. It is a brand new driver, if I need an excuse (which I do:)). Then made a fool of myself trying to drive the green on hole 12 (I just shouldn’t have announced it to the group, lol) and came up woefully short, albeit it wasn’t the best contact.

I’ve only got 3.5 rounds in the books this year with the weather and coaching duties. I need to hit the overspeed training hard the next two months and remember how to score. I had a few total duffs but I’m just not scoring. I’m turning rounds that should be low/mid 80’s into low/mid 90’s by not scoring. At least there’s time to right this ship.... hopefully, lol.

I know regardless, I plan to have the time of my life. Good golf, bad golf, or anything in between.

A modified handle for Smiter, I see. Gettin' his mind right!

A modified handle for Smiter, I see. Gettin' his mind right!

Ha! I figured the folks at Bridgestone might be a little upset throwing the “OfProV1x” on anything that they may personalize, if they do. I also don’t play them anymore. To top it off, trying to get that and my real name out when I was introducing myself to THP’ers was a mouthful, lol.

Everyone just refers to me as Smiter anyways here so it made sense and it comes at the right time.

Still really impressed with the yellow TourB RX’s I played Saturday. They weren’t as impressed with me as I was with them as too many of them chose drowning over continuing to hang out with me, but they performed really well:)

Ha! I figured the folks at Bridgestone might be a little upset throwing the “OfProV1x” on anything that they may personalize, if they do. I also don’t play them anymore. To top it off, trying to get that and my real name out when I was introducing myself to THP’ers was a mouthful, lol.

Everyone just refers to me as Smiter anyways here so it made sense and it comes at the right time.

Still really impressed with the yellow TourB RX’s I played Saturday. They weren’t as impressed with me as I was with them as too many of them chose drowning over continuing to hang out with me, but they performed really well:)

Liking the abbreviated name.

Hoping that one of these two irons are beautifying my bag or someone else’s bag come the end of this event! They are stunning!
9d038defadab0bcbb177b71055e85f68.jpg

Def clean for sure. Have you hit them?

Def clean for sure. Have you hit them?

I have not. In fact i have yet to see them in person.

Hoping that one of these two irons are beautifying my bag or someone else’s bag come the end of this event! They are stunning!
9d038defadab0bcbb177b71055e85f68.jpg

Jeesh man. At least post a NSFW tag, lol. ?

May or may not have, but definitely did spend some time checking out the irons and woods on the Bridgestone website this past weekend. There are some great looking choices available for the winning team.

I have not. In fact i have yet to see them in person.

I have had them in my hands.....the CBs....and they are clean AF

May or may not have, but definitely did spend some time checking out the irons and woods on the Bridgestone website this past weekend. There are some great looking choices available for the winning team.

Ditto to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man those are nice.

Im looking forward to it fellas!!! Cant wait to see the teams too

Out of curiosity how was the visibility on the yellow ball? I've been playing Vice pro soft (matte red) for the last year or so but they seem to be harder to find in the rough than I thought they would be. I like the feel of them but I went with the red because no one else plays them so I don't have to wonder if it is my ball in league. Just wondering if these are pretty visible on the course.

Out of curiosity how was the visibility on the yellow ball? I've been playing Vice pro soft (matte red) for the last year or so but they seem to be harder to find in the rough than I thought they would be. I like the feel of them but I went with the red because no one else plays them so I don't have to wonder if it is my ball in league. Just wondering if these are pretty visible on the course.

I would find the thread associated with the ball in question and ask the masses in there....

That's just me

Good call, thanks!

I’ve never been through any kind of fitting experience at all. Something I want to do but keep putting off. The ball fitting should be really cool. I’m sure there will be lots of info and can’t wait to see the results for myself and everyone else.

2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

I’ve never been through any kind of fitting experience at all. Something I want to do but keep putting off. The ball fitting should be really cool. I’m sure there will be lots of info and can’t wait to see the results for myself and everyone else.

You’re my horse for the course bro!

Bring home the Champ and win those irons so you can send mine back to me

The ball fitting is the most interesting aspect for me to follow

I am looking forward to the ball fitting as well never done anything like that before.

We got this

I am looking forward to the ball fitting as well never done anything like that before.

Yep. Really anxious to see what they say and if it’s something I’ve never played how it performs.

The ball fitting is the most interesting aspect for me to follow

We got this

Cough cough....., there 3 teams and 6 other guys that might feel differently...

Back